Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

^I was chasing the old men out of this corner.The place looked like a coffee house for oldies.Time to put more than a touch of exhibitionist on the corner....watch out they will all leave now!

STOIC   

^We all aging by rust, but some are mentally aging.The secret is eat healthy, keep active and ride tricycle!

^^ :D:D

NGONGE qaad buu raadsaday. A & T korontadii baa building ku jirey ka tagtay. Anna haddaan meeting kasoo noqday.

Laakiin my freind Serenity baa soo noqotay marka nabaday asxaabta.

Faheema.   

*Feeling Fresh and Vibrant*

LoL, What's happening in here...and I'm not talking about just the Troll Corner but the whole General section? :D

STOIC   

^Thank me later for that!

CL, your clock is ticking too (I don't mean marriage here mjinga :D ) check this out...

main_2.jpg

Malika   

Stoic, clock is ticking and mjinga in the same sentence,CL natumaini uta mchuna kama mbuzi!

Lily,your right the are in their 30's perhaps only a few years older then some "youngish" Solers!..lol

Ibtisam   

^^^I did that out loud, now the 5 strangers who I've been seeing for the last 2months are looking at me strange. But I think they know why. I bet they hate me now. :D

STOIC   

Faheema, I was talking to Ibti about the oldies leaving the troll corner.And damit! I'm not FB.

Ibti, finish what?