Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Urban   

^It's good to see someone working, i woke up at 10am and watched some morning tv, then most of the F1 race, and then some golf.. GOLF!

This has to be the most boring day of the week. it's raining so I can't go outside, and i'm finding myself just staring at the TV

Ibtisam   

^^I hate you :D all these people with nothing to do and waking up at 10am on a sunday!!! What is wrong with you people! Shiiid, it should be against the law for anyone to wake up early on sundays. It is catch up on sleep and washing clothes day.

Africa :D lol this is our hang out corner, you've not seen it before, and sometimes it does not rain the UK, but most of the time it is raining :D

Urban   

I had to get up, i was just staring at the ceiling since 9am and got bored of stayin in bed.

Have u managed to recover your work?

Ibtisam   

^^No did not even try, just did it again, well still doing it again. Lol you are very lucky dear! find a hobby till 2morrow.

Malika   

How do the jobless live?

I need to know how am gonna survive the next 4 weeks without going ga ga over nothing to do!

Praise the routines,praise the routines.. :Dicon_razz.gif

Prinz   

Cuudu bilaah, thread kaan saan u dheer xaa waaye.

Alla magan, rasuul magan, yaahuu ka niriyee :confused:

Miriam1   

Being unemployed is a blessing honestly, when you have a steady flow of cash (loving parents)

First summer without working right after finishing the semester. Even went to a farm to pick fruit...strawberries

peasant   

Originally posted by Hayam:

Being unemployed is a blessing honestly, when you have a steady flow of cash (loving parents)

First summer without working right after finishing the semester. Even went to a farm to pick fruit...strawberries

I see you are getting too comfy in the nest.. :D