Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Abtigiis   

Ngonge;

Whereever I am , I am sending my Salaams saaxib. The last time I told you my name, you refused to give yours, just because you taught I will use it against you. Yaa, akhi, naxnu Soomaaliyuun, waa umma min Jaamacatul carab wa muslimiin. You should have known you are part of us. Don't do to me that again! Walaahi Idaa qadabtu, balaaya dhici!

Anyway,waadigii inoogu yeedhay for new contributors'e, did you notice the newest memeber in SOL is actually an NGO! I want them to define which sectors they work on and what their mission statement is.

Malika   

Jac,am still clueless, waxaad soo qortee still is french to me..lol

Ngonge,cute so mahaan..it was the Russian friend influence on me,but didnt last long though!

LOL@NGO.. :D:D a whole organisation on a forum,me think that is silly and strange..lol :D

NGONGE   

^^ You're asking the wrong people. Ask A&T he'll tell you what it means and maybe even draw you a picture. I know what it is but I don't like to show off you understand. :D

A&T,

I blame Marx. :D

Abtigiis   

I actually think [He/she/they] are funny! Galmudug Unity and Welfare Association! I want to join the Board of Directors. How do I apply?

Somalida mataqaanin, waxaa laga yaaba reer dhan in lagu yidhi la idin ka badiye meel SOL la yidhaa jamac ku gala! Don't be surpirsed if you learn it is not one person!

EDIT

Why Marx, Ngonge?

NGONGE   

:D:D:D @A&T

Heh. Malika, from my head to my feet but not my toe (that's still sijui since CL is not letting go). :D

Malika   

^Lol..A&T would definetly and completely go off chart,it will be lost in translation with much explicit information that will just be too darn hard to digest this early in the day.. :D

Yeah right, I can see you have definetly been Somalised now days..lol

:D:D @ dont be suprised hadee reer odanii joined SOL..

Ms DD   

How come in Somalia we didnt know/have about esperger syndrome and BDD, OCD and all the alphabet disorders?

AT&T ma waxaad leedahay reer keliya baa maalmahan meesha ku soo qulqulaya ?? ,,, as an employees, students or just refugees ?? :D

Now ,,, i should inform the Admin about your concerns ,,,, looool