Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

Lily, so you are an Oreo...J/K

PS It is an insulting word.I'm just using it here as a joke :D

-Lily-   

Black on the outside white on the inside. Only insecure black people would fear such a word.

ps. next time I am in the states I will make sure to eat it in public, preferably near black people icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

American people are so caught up on colour. So insecure and paranoid. They are biscuits you silly people. Enjoy em. :rolleyes: Shiid

STOIC   

^^We are emotionally damaged, feebles,******, moonshine drinkers,rawboned son of a gun that decided what helmet we want to destroy next.....yet in all these social complexities and cultural contradictions we are also the most generous nation in the world.

Ibtisam   

^^^Really??? :rolleyes: [African Accent] I Doonn't Kaare icon_razz.gif

P.s. I don't have anything nice to say about America as a nation, and even less to say about the people that live there :D

The Problem with Americans is they have been manufactured to believe that they are the most prosperous and fortunate people in the world. But sadly such is not the case but then again I guess holding down 3-4 jobs is living the American dream.