Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

I might scratch your eyeballs you Londernistans every time you pollute your chatter with this corner every night. When I log off SOL at the end of the day everything is slow only to comeback the following morning and See Londernistans have smudge this troll corner with disorderly chatter sequences….....

Malika   

As I opened the door this morning for the plumber to come fix my licking pipes in the bathroom.I almost shut the door in his face and pull a fast one "my husband isnt here,come back later"..The reason,what stood outside my door was a work of art,caramel skinned brother,a body of a greek God and to top all that he had green eyes!! What does he do being a plumber,he can grace any cat walk, or screen with those looks..

Anyway, he is gone now and am here thinking why cant faraaxs have those kind of bodies?..I know I should have lower my gaze, am repeanting for my sin,dhuhuur is here smile.gif

ps.Afternoon lovely people. smile.gif

Good afternoon ,,,,,,,,, It is a good friday ,, been sleeeeepiiinggggg the whole freaking day today ,,, No breakfast, no lunch ,, just sleeeping until my sister came to interrupt ,,

Haye ,, maxaa i dhaafay ??

Lol, I think we started a theme off last night. Stoic, it's having to wait for Isha that makes me hang about late online. That's the excuse anyway.