Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Miriam1   

Ibtisam I am curious as to what the man said, but just to let you know, I came to that very same conclusion in the Summer of 2006, sitting in my hotel room in Hergaisa.

Since then being somali has reverted to making tea with xawash and going one or two weddings, no conferences, rallies, literature or daydreams.

I now daydream about buying a cottage in northern Ontario. Far more realistic.

Abtigiis   

Last Night, in my dream I finally managed to meet the enigmatic Ngonge. To my surprise, the man didn't looked as aggressive as he looks in the cyber world. His looks were not like a fat Arab as I always imagined in my head. He actually looks like NUUR CADDE (the feeble PM of Somalia), but is a bit more serious.

On an important point, Ibtisam- You can't lose hope just because of one man's mishaps. All the people around Sheikh Sharif are funny clowns. Call it the 'enthronment of the mediocres'. Be proud because there are always people like Xassen Dahir Aweys, Abu-Mansoor and the late Ceyroow, who stood up for their religion and dignity when others waivered.

Paragon   

^Nope. That's not the case always. Sometimes anoo Politics inaan ka hadlo doonayo ayaan Troll corner gelgelin ka dhigan karayaa. Nothing to it. After all, this thread is called the 'troll corner' and it's philosophy is 'anything goes'. So adiga stop your cyber snobbering and leave A&T do his thing.

Garadaase? icon_razz.gif

PS: Mise your reminder of what this section is was a defence for SL? smile.gif Suurta gal!

looooooooooool ,, i could expect A&T inuu inta uu women section galo then start talking about Sport ,,,,,, nothing surprising at all about the young boy ,,, :D

As for you ,,,, waaba lagu hayaa baan u malaynayaa laftaada ,,, lol

Paragon   

^Lool. Oo maxaa i hayn kara?

Mindhaa 'fever' anti-SL la yiraahdo ayaa igu soo hor leh? Waxa igu daartay garan maayo! :D

Ooraydh, folks. I am off. Till next time, jaw!

nabadgelyo Paragon ,,,, there is always a cure for the anti SL fever ,, we developed a vaccine ,, :D

Hello Val, waad soo habsaantay maanta ,,