Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

*waves back* @ Ms DD and all trollers!

Ibti,take a break,deep sleep and pleanty of vitamin c drinks..

After a good rest yesterday,am bouncing off the walls literally..lol,played table tennis for at least 3 hours continuosly this morning..How I missed the game.

NGONGE   

My candle burns at both ends

It will not last the night

But, aah my foes

And ooh my friends

It gives a lovely light.

The crazy girl went to uni. :D

ps

With all these Mexican waves all I'm imagining are fluttering jilbaabs. Xaax!

Faheema.   

Legend, 5hr plane max would be nice.

Jacaylbaro, Berbera sounds good...but not for a short break, it would be a waste.

Lily, lol you're right, nothing worse than bumping into bunch of Liverpudlians while you're on holiday :D Italy and South of france sounds good.

NGONGE   

You would be lucky to run into some scousers you racist. They're the salt of the earth, so they are. :mad:

Faheema.   

LoL@NGONGE, ^in her best Scouse accent Ey, ey, ey calm down, calm down. :D

Norf: I've been to Spain, wanna go somewhere new. smile.gif

STOIC   

*****There was no power at my work today for almost two hours.The storm knocked off some power lines***This is what was coming to my mind......

I’m afraid I’m tottering on bring of nothingness.I hate stormy weather.I hate power outages. I hate my neighbor. I hate my internet acquaintance’. I hate my car. I hate my girlfriend. I hate my co-workers. I hate my shattering experience of hating everybody. I hate my freedom and responsibility. It is no wonder that I hate all kids with their first flush of excitement. I hate when I have to wonder whether truth should be eternal and absolute as my religions wants me to believe. I hate when Science constantly changes, reversing itself, and sometimes flat out contradicts its findings. I hate when I have to struggle to find out whether someone’s opinion can be true. I hate when I have to puzzle over, which government is better than the other. I also hate when I have to figure out why some type of government should not be imposed on people, which is not rooted in their past (Iraqi and Bush doctrine hello?)

I hate when I have to be moral, just because the society dictates for me when to act righteous or devious. I hate when I have to struggle to figure out whether the arguments of politicians, doctors, economists, and theologians can hold any water. I hate when I have to struggle to find out whether I have any meaning in this life. I feel sometimes I’m just a hollow object going through physical motions. I hate when I have to think whether I’m only a high-powered machine not really in charge of myself. This is why I’m still pushing the world aside relentlessly everyday. I hate when I have to think about why God didn’t teach animals a language to communicate with us.

I hate when I have to question whether happiness lies within my family and friends. I hate when hate becomes burden to me. I hate when I have grief filled dreams. I hate when parents and older people tell their kids they could be anything they want to be (I shake my head and bury a smile when I hear this society bull crap).I’m silent with myself most of the time because of all thsese perplexing things going in my mind always.I try not to let people know what I really care about.And I have to pretend I care about you now since you read all these crap.I will blurt out loudly and say I love you!

NGONGE   

^^ The minute I think of the word beach lots of words starting with B start flooding into my head. :D

ps

Holland has no mountains.