Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ms DD   

Abtigiis

Saqajaan isnt the one who asks of you guur halaal maandhoow. Most of all..he never says "get together with me to 'brush' up your somali'

Zu

What you dont like kumalahoo..lol

Ibtisam   

Loool MS DD, ninki baa laag ceey. You guys are evil and harsh! lol. Shooting a brother down. Men are each others worse enemy. I can understand me and Malika, but you guys :eek:

Abtigiis   

MS DD

The man is in a territory where isn't his. Good of him for looking for guur xalaal ah, laakin waa maxay dirac iyo garbasaartan uu is horwadaa. At least he could have brought cadar iyo cream. Or even Kabo for that matter!

Ibtisam

Men are enemies of those recklesses who defile their integrity.

Ms DD   

lool ibti

ninkeyga ma aha gabryahay!

SOL is good for sounding out men' mentality.

what kinda gift would u buy for ibti for instance? smile.gif

Zu

Ladies arent into gadgets, unless it is big gadget like car

Ms DD   

lol@lawnmower

What would you guys buy for the ladies?

Perfumes, diracs, jewellary is something i used to know. But it appears things have changed. Men only buy the ladies stuff they could borrow it later on it seems.

NG,lawnmower beel!

Even traditional perfumes and jwellary gifts would give a much better impressoin than duruuc...ma habar dubay ka timid baan ahay maxaa duruuc igu raray.

NGONGE   

No A&T, I don't agree. I think it's the perfect gift under the circumstances. It's not grand enough to show her that he's totally besotted and not eccentric enough to confuse her. It is just right for a Somali woman. He knows that even if she didn't like it, there will be dozens of family and friends she can pass them on to.

Now if they become an item I would question a man that would buy his new love a poxy dirac and perfume. :D

ps

What would you have got her?

Edit:

Xiin, she said duruc, perfume and a watch. The dirics were there to inflate the bag I guess. :D

Paragon   

I think the guy was trying to give you a sensual impression of his feelings towards you? When and to where does a woman where dirac? ;)

That's the question :D