Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Buuxo   

^miyaa, findicil ma heysaa marka hore?

LOL@Ibti,you starting to sound like some people i know.

Buuxo   

^Im just making sure, waxaad rabtaa markaan hilibka isku taago inaad i tiraahdid,sorry no findhicil iska soco..

Ibti, Then you'll get 20 ,,, i don't want to see you dying at the age of 90 alone ..... loooool

Cabdiyo, findhicil la'aan looma dhinto lakin cunto la'aan waad u dhiman ,,, the findhicil will be placed on the table anyway ,,

Ms DD   

Ibti

Go to the park and breath in all the 'fresh' air and step on the dog poo. You will be right as a rain.

Lately i became intolerable to screaming kids.

Buuxo   

^yaa waxaas ku sheegay, findhicil la'aan waa loo dhintaa ,of course not directly but because waa ceeboobe markaad ilkaahaga hilib ka buuxaan and ceeb waa loo dhintaa.

Jb ,istoob getting the girls hopes up, your are oday over 90 ah .

Ibtisam   

^^I don't think he was suggesting I have them with him! Akhaa kaa daa lady. Shiiiid redface.gif WHat is wrong with you.

Ms DD I would love to but I'm freezing. Hiding under my bed covers. :(

Ms DD   

Ibti

Why dont you come to almaghrib course this weekend?

Alla maxaan somali ku nacay gorgortan. They dont haggle with Sainsbury's or Next, why haggle with me?

Cabdiyo the oday over 90 is in the making these days ..... look around you kuyuu baaba loogu jiraa

I just want Ibti to have 20 ,, so that meeshaad martaba there is Ibti's daughter or son ,,, maxaa ka fiican

Buuxo   

^waa wax fiican..20 super active lil Ibtis.

Ibti, Im sure ,he was offering.But thats what it sounded like and am reply to what comment we make here. No assumptions.I dont know whats wrong with me? maybe you can diagnose me :D

Ms DD,they think coz your somali you will them a cut them deal. So make them think you already are....say walaal waa xaraash iyo xoolo jaban already smile.gif

Don't assume things wixii imika ka dambeeya ,, i already know it is wrong ,, looooool

I'm not offering anything ,, and i was not on the screen xataa ....

Ibtisam   

Ms DD, how did I miss that thread :( errg

I don't think I can go this weekend, but I'm check the site for when they run htis again. I can't go anywhere till the 27th August. After that I can do as I please.