Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

LOL..A&T, I see a name change and all,dont change too much dee,the place will be boring if you do... ;)

Hey Ngonge.. smile.gif

CL,mpendwa vipi mambo?

Abtigiis   

Malika

now that I know Layzie G is a girl walaahi I am full of contrition with respect to my behaviour the other day. Ngonge was the one who told me, LG is a man. Now, he is saying I misundertood. What does "Rijaaluhaa" mean in arabic? With my little Arabic, it means "man". And I taunted her like I do to old men. Ofcourse, the accusation that I insulted "some people-rer Xamar" set fire in me. I write stuff about everybody-not least myself. But nothing warranted my rants.

I knew you were disappointed. As the Ugaaso of this forum you should have had a bigger heart to accomodate when we misbehave. Ma saasaad rabtaa inaad "Ugaaso" noogu sii ahaato?

The change is absolute and irreversible. There is no way I will give ammunition to people, only for them to dig up the dirt the day the talk gets bitter.

Malika   

A&T..lol@ Ma saasaad rabtaa inaad "Ugaaso" noogu sii ahaato?...Maya,marka hore I dont think I am the "Ugaaso" of SOL,nevertheless thanks for the vote of confidence. I was never disappointed,just under strain that day..[nothing personal,I hope you will forgive me].

CL,by the graces of Allah am good dear..Oh,is the revenge on that wicked collegue?

CL,Sipo kazini leo.

N.O.R.F   

A&T, they are are talking about you in sawahli saxib. You don't want to know what is being said about you.

STOIC   

Dear trollers,

I hope you are doing great both physically, mentally, and spiritually. I want to thank you first for your top notch high level of contribution to this corner. All the visitors to this corner can shrivel up and ride out of this place on a back of a camel for all I care, but I care about this troll corner! I want to make a requisition. I want you to contribute more funny stories that can provoke laughter, and at times take a controversial stand that may provoke opposition from all other silent readers. You have a fiduciary responsibility in keeping this place going. We need humors here that can dissipate the tension that fill the other corners of this site.

This morning I took a stroll on the political section of this site. It is the same disputatious corner it always has been. It is a place that has no room for art or pleasure. I then proceeded to the Women section where placidity seemed eerie in view of some of the destruction that place faces sometimes with the feminist talk. I easily got bored and headed towards the Islamic section, but sometimes I think the sheikhs there are overwhelmed by the enthusiastic praise that hip on them after they quote few hadith and Quraan.

I think we can regale and intoxicate few of the visitors that come here once in awhile with a flattery and small attention that can make this place stick to them like lint.

Abtigiis   

It is unlikely such talent will flourish under the scornful gaze of old guards like S&N and the sanctimonious folks clapping behindhim. I know you will feel I am still bitter after the bee-sting the other day, but I think deception and denial is rewarded here. Anyway,who am I to challenge them?- The establishment! Nowadays, I am almost feeling this is .....where everyone is busy on self-promotion and attaining the 'highest' possible personality marks. It is suffocating.

STOIC   

^^^You are doing fine with some of your funny stories.Don't worry about the zombie attacks...I didn't even know you can write Swahili.Can we get some stories in Swahili, please?

Abtigiis   

^^^^Hopeless in Kisiwahili. Ma aqaan afkaas. Will Amharic be of any interst to you? :D

But beyond the joke, why can't people talk about controversial issues? Why can't we entertain as the same time learn from our mistakes, experiences, encounters, and so on? Is this supposed to be were friends greet each other, the same topic being debated over and over in the politics section, and quick jabs exchanged?

Come on NGONGE et al have more potential than that. I don't know why they are holding back. Wa muqaaxidda hala shiddo sidani si ma ahee!!!!!

STOIC   

You want people to snap out of their mental inertia, ha? I hear you bro….I’m all for controversial topics as long as you can build your arguments through the aid of the rules of the site. The secret of this place lies in understanding the rules. You can bathe yourself with every kind of imagination you feel like just don’t break the rules (there are exception to this rules if you know how to work your way round that baby ;) ). This is the only site that has some adult type of conversation going within the Somali websites. I think in the political section most of the people there have cultivated the habit of defending their clan. I sometimes read their Somali politics with amusement, and then with resentment when everyone decides to duplicate what the other person has just said in a different wordings. You might think there is a real enemy that sit behinds the screen with a noteworthy achievements.Just let it out all you have and don’t break the rules :D