Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Nephissa   

Masha Allah, hope the Qur'an works for you. And if it doesn't, lay down on your bed (but bring a hammer with you) when you get comfy throw the hammer in the air, let it bounce down on your head, you'll get agood night's rest there, but you have to be careful, the key is to only knock yourself out, not actually kill yourself.

Ok.. Ta ta..

Cara.   

^You troll...

Sheh, it really does. Reading the Qur'an works for you? I've never fallen asleep while reading anything, even a textbook.

Listening to Yassin. Used to know a lot of it from memory. Feel foolish that I don't know it like I used to. I shall take it to bed and start learning it from the top again.

Satan will probably put me to sleep as a result. Can't a girl get a break!?

I'll pass on the hammer, love. Self-harm is soooo late teenage years.

home_page_image2.jpg

I've heard the above is recommended for errm trapped gas too.

6pm on a Sunday is not a good time for a nap but boooy-oh-yawn-booooy I could curl up and snore. I'm not staying up late for no good reason again...yawn.

Am going to start reading this thread from the top; got to be some gems in here...to keep me awake.

Any trolls out there?

Khalaf   

^^^^^Hey sis whats trolls? Some of us are not familar with your british terminology smile.gif .

I guess this where ppl talk about there day, or other junk.

Ill give it shot: woke up, prayed fajr, went back to bed slept until 10am, came to work :mad: , will work until 7pm :mad: . Its spring break next week for us, so I will go back home and be with my family, while some of my boys went Florida :mad: but i guess my mommas beautiful face and homecooking will make me forget about that, still kinda sh*ty thou. Salaam

Baluug   

It was a dark and stormy night that night in Calgary, it was a night that the unsuspecting souls of aforementioned city would never forget. For it was the night when a certain member of Somalia Online would reach the 1000-post mark......Things would never be the same for almost a million people populating the small city in Southern Alberta. Lightning roared through the sky as clouds, black as midnight, raged with the fiery madness of the apocalypse. The people of Calgary looked up to the rumbling madness as if to ask God Himself, would this nonsense ever end? The useless, boring posts!! The seemingly endless trolling!! It was all too much to bear for the poor, defenseless citizens and they didn't know where to turn in order to shield themselves from the insanity. But unfortunately for them, there would be no rest nor any respite from the cacophony..........Oh no, the posting would continue..........

Congrats Mr. Jibis. You've now huffed and puffed your way into a most prestigious club. I was going to offer you the customary cigar but I think this is more appropraite for your amazing accomplishment.

khat.jpg

Here. Knock yourself out. No, literally knock yourself out. redface.gif

Baluug   

That stuff is disgusting, and a huge waste of money. I used to always think, "Why is marijuana haraam but somehow people think jaad is halal, even though (at least in Canada) it costs the same as a bag of weed, and is just as big a time-waster as weed is? What's the point?"

Nephissa   

^^ Warya Libanow, ninka cadaanka wzuup? YaaH? Ninka xabadka xaashida ugu soo dhajisay, meeqaas lacag kaa qaatay? ii sheegbo :D ?

Baluug   

Originally posted by Bishy:

^^ Warya Libanow, ninka cadaanka wzuup? YaaH? Ninka xabadka xaashida ugu soo dhajisay, meeqaas lacag kaa qaatay? ii sheegbo
:D
?

LOL When my wife wakes up in the morning, I'll ask her to translate.........

:D:D:D:D:D