Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

My daughter was playing around with some kiddi nail varnish last night and decided she wanted to put some on my toes. Little did I realise that the varnish did not come off this morning. So there I was making wudu for Dhuhur when I realised the situation I was with onlookers and what not. I quickly put my socks on before I entered the mosque!

Ms DD   

Good afternoon

I am off to Heathrow. Long long journey! I think I will take iboprofen for the future headache that will come.

North

Is that prayer accepted? Maybe it wasnt intentional.

Ms DD   

No, Just picking up a friend. I hate driving to be honest. I like nothing but to be chaufered around smile.gif

I feel more comfortable while driving ,,, i can't be with a driver enjoying the ride without telling him to go, stop, slow down, do this and do that ,,,,,,,,, :D

I better drive ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Malika   

My cousin threatened to drop me off the motorway last saturday,I got so occupied with telling him how to drive..Lol I hate being on the passagers seat,all I see are the mistakes and the dangers..

Ms DD,I too hate to drive long distances,last friday I had to drive on the back roads,the country side roads are so narrow and it was getting dark,I was so nervous I scared my friend..If it werent for her,I would have cried.. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

HElllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooo ppl :D

Bye

P.s. JAc, if you don't stop writing "looooooool" and "ehem ehem" on my FB I will be forced to take away your freedom of posting messages!! :cool:

STOIC   

Ngonge, remember its not the lawyer who knows the most law, but the one who best prepares his case, that wins.Although I firmly suspect that Jacelka is somewhere in Europe and not Somaliland I still think that Jacelka will make a good professor with pleasing personality! Through the aid of his imaginative mind the man can create a perfect harmony between his love stories and his students :D

PS: Although I got a fair share of bonus today I still feel that I have been cheated by my big fat CEO.Why do they always get the highest pay while they did the least work? Other being the power house of personal magnetism what good are CEO's For? :mad:

Ibti, you know what i mean that for sure ,, i don't have to write a full paragraph where only EHEM can do the job ,,,, :D ,,

STOIC, Nah man ,, i don't wanna be a prof now ,,, i prefer to do some other jobs but not teaching. I used to be a teacher and still recovering after 8 years. :D

NGONGE   

Heh@Stoic! My boss got a million pound bonus (that's two million for you yanks). It's been an awful year yet he still got his money! It's the way the cookie crumbles, saaxib. Don't be bitter.

As for JB, can you imagine him marking the work of his students? All the good ones will have 'loooooool', in red, spread all over their papers. :D