Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

Ms DD,yes I have been to Zanzibar,just a ferry across from Dar el salaam[my home town]..A friend owns a house there do you want to go?

Ms DD   

Oh yes. Lemme know when. I'd love to go there. I have this picture that it'd be heaven on earth. AMi correct in dreaming this?

Malika   

^To a certain extent,its paradise like but then there is no escape from realities of Africa darling..poverty!

The beaches are mashaallah,food is excellent and above all the people are very friendly and the island is populated majority by muslims so the adhan is a normal sound you would be hearing while basking on sun on the beach.

STOIC   

It was a great weekend for me. I hooked up with twelve of my old college (University for you Londernistans) buddies. We tear up the California Pizza Kitchen(the best place for a pizza- you should try the Greek one if you ever go there) and headed upto the clubbing scene of A-town. Being the only non-drinking person in the crew I had to drive all ****** drunkards to their apartment.

PS I love the troll corner.The only place you can write nonsensical things :D

PSS Ngonge I try to work smart, but not hard redface.gif

what does Ngonge do horta ??? ,,,,, "scratching the head"

Awlugeeye, are you sure about the drinking part ?? ,, :D

Well, i spent the first day of the weekend in the beach ,,,,, the second day was another hectic day ,,, i had to work hard.

NGONGE   

^^ This and that mostly. I don't do it often enough though. :D

Awlugeeye, could you not choose an easier name, saaxib? I always have to scroll up to read the name before replying to you. And, NOW, I forgot what it is I was going to write!

STOIC   

Jacelka, I occasionally took a whiff of the Bacardi ;) .If I never drinked while in college-Having gone to a school which was known for a American football and drinking - I doubt if I will ever try it now.

PS Ngonge, I will take back my former name then-Stoic

Ngonge, they told me you have a very big chair, and ....... Ohhh ,, that was in Dubai lakin. :D

Awlugeeye, i guess inaad nin socod badan tahay

N.O.R.F   

^^You was probably snoring on your couch after the Sunday roast :D

Cadaan, May 24th? See you there IA and be prepared to go everywhere!