Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^Lol, bisinka. Why are you hating on me?

No I slept in, then left my house at 10am when I was sure the choas and mad dash to work was over.

It snowed tons, even East London was covered and it is still snowing (don't know what is wrong with Faheema's eye sight)

Faheema I called you to tell you not to go into work you mad women because at that point it was snowing so much.

Juxa   

anyone up for snow fight! that is if the soft snow stops!

ibti glad to see your lazy self at work, i am in jolly mood

Ibtisam   

^^^I think I am sad, in a good way. smile.gif

Leaving work at 4pm inshallah. I have to go to Dahabshill and start a fight. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Fine don't call haadow and say you are stuck in some far away drive way and the car is slipping down hills. Even if it snowed a drop you should call and say my car is stuck in my own drive way NOT yours. :D

Salaams all,

were going to have staff snow fight after school - i am looking forward to giving certain someone sideed ilma adeer ah until dheguhu casadaan :D

NGONGE   

I think there is one solitary cloud above Ibti's house that's letting out arctic type of snow. :D

The rest of East London had snow but not that much really. An inch at the most.

Morning all.

Juxa   

sayid the baraf is not dhagax enough for snow fight.

faheema and ibti, somalidu maanta waa jiifaan qabow daraadii. trying to hide from the snow

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool Or maybe you area has too many junks that walk around at night and by the time you woke up, the snow was dirty brown with footprints and melting. In my area it looked like a carpet cover of snow and made nice sinking sound when you step. I did a little dance on my way to the tube- creat my own snow beat :D

Juxa - i could always hide dhagax in there or if they are winning find my self a dog poo's bin and mixed it up elconcockte style like one of the complaints i was hearing this morning from the children

fu-fu reer qardhood invented the sabaaxad and all other unarmed combat in somalia, i may add. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^too early for Qardho talk.

Faheema do you remember you once told me to buy a box of oats to eat (8 or 10 bits) I'm nearly done with it- just had one and realised that I only have one left- I thought it was never going to finish! At Least it warms me up.

Sayid I need to you pick up some stuff from me- the charity boxs and collection things. Oodeygi might want them back too you know.