Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Faheema.   

No Snow! Had to come in to work, was the first to get in eventhough I live the furthest away...oh did I mention I got flashed on my way, so I'll be expecting a fine and some points through the post :(

Why? Why do I bother? :mad:

Faheema.   

^I so hope it was out of film. I wasn't speeding that much, it's one of those strict 30mph and I must have been doing about 35/40mph.

N.O.R.F   

I got flashed doing 37 in a 30 zone. Sent back the form but nothing ever came back. Next time I got flashed I received the paper I filled it in and sent it back before telling the DVLA I have changed address. So car and license is addressed A and they keep sending stuff to B. Didn't hear anything from them after a while.

So no snow in London?

Juxa   

faheema are you sure? where i am it did not stop snowing since last night. granted it is soft snow but it is still snowing.

i am at work, trying to catch up with backlog, just to find out alot of people did not make it

oh why do i bother!!!

morning all

Juxa   

nothing to do with shaqo-jacayl saaxiib, it is pure necessity runtii. deadline qofki sameeyay lacalad baa ku taal