Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

You see Juxa- you have to get someone who’s richer than the Bengali dude…..

Ibti- no need to lie to me my dear (weren’t you the one running around on the rain last week singing Dil dil dil, dil devaana…… don’t you even deny it)

The YaYa-sisters of SOL love nothing more than tackling problems (with cakes and tea that is). Now don’t leave us in suspense.

p.s if you can’t deal with it then there is no point in taxing yourself over it. Let it go, I see no point in worrying over things you have no control over.

As for my day, am having a fabulous day thank you for asking.

:D YaYa Sisters. Maybe all I needed was "let go" part from one of you.

Ibti,

Boorso full of women?LMFO :D:D:D:D that made my day. How is your new excercise regimen by the way?

Ibtisam   

CL: Dil dil dil, dil devaana ?? :confused: Kill kill Devaana? Who is she/ he and why must they be killed :eek:

C&H that is what it sounded like to me. redface.gif:D

I gave up, it is too hard and I can't be asked and really I don't like control and planning. I eat when I am hungry and normally whatever I can find. Why over complicate life.

How you doing and how is the new you coming along?

CL,

leave Ibti alone. She seems to have found her match, a man of higher standards and calling who couldnt be bothered with love and romance just like our Ibti.

Ibti,

The new me is in proccess. Sheh is becoming my guru dee. I'm trying Low-Carb for a while.

Ibtisam   

^^I never noticed you had an indian accent before :eek:

C&H :D Lool tell her.

Sheh gave up on me a long time. In fact the only time she messes up her perfect diet balance is when she meets with me and I make her eat junk :D

Juxa   

ibti what you mean with mid southern ah oo is mildiqiya

let me clear it for you, southern men are most men like in the whole somali/SL peninsula.

and why care anyway, madax lulaha kugu ogahay dhogorta leh

NGONGE   

^^ I have an Arab accent but the Indian accents comes out when I'm trying to get out of sticky situations (like not doing what I promised to do). :D

Juxa   

just found out no classes tomorrow due to bad weather. :D best news i heard all day long

Ngonge shont you go home by now