Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Hello Juxa, iska waran - odayaasha bal shaah u ken - arin culus baanu lafa qaadeynaaye - waa mid aadd hadhow wax ka dheefi kartit markaad dhasho ubad.

Ngonge - i know, you are not that blasphemous despite your Indian tendencies. :D however we will have disagree on how much children by that age know about differences without resorting to exploring or indulging in heavy conversations about theology or mysticism and what have you.

My little one who turned 5 yesterday – was chosen to be an ‘Angel’ - :D I told her: ‘whilst you are an angelic girl’ you are no angel and pretending to be one is no no.

Stop infantilising your chidlren :D

Jacpher   

NG: That would make you a complete bigot knowing the full difference of 'gaalo' and islam. I didn't grow on some carab country but I thought cajuuz fits but if you prefer cajuuza.

Juxa   

apart from my close family, labadiina are the few faro-kutiris actively involved with their children, that much i applaud

muranka kale lakin ima marayo, kids are kids and will copy their family and close friends however they are able to understand more if you are able to explain

hadad tahay allow sahalna hade yeelkadaaa

NGONGE   

Sayid, you have to get into heavy conversations about these things, saaxib. There is always that dreaded question 'WHY?'. What will you say?

NGONGE   

Norf, he's two footed. :D

Sayid, I presume nothing. I work on what I see, saaxib. The question 'WHY' is something little kids ask all the time. The answers to that question are sometimes easy and sometimes would drive someone as old as you MAD(and, lets face it, you used to walk fircoon to school). But the 'whys' never end. you know that as well as I do, it's just the word 'bigot' that seems to have got stuck in your throat. War tread carefully. :D

Baluug   

^Kids ask too many questions, don't they? :D Layla will ask me a question and I'll give her an answer, then she'll ask me a question about the answer i gave her to the first question, then I'll give another answer, then she asks another.....repeatX3 until I finally have to say "no more questions, dear" :D

So is anyone else freexing their *** off? It's -10 in Calgary and that's the warmest it's been all week, and then back own to -30 on Sunday :(

Khayr   

Originally posted by Indho Blue:

^Kids ask too many questions, don't they?
:D
Layla will ask me a question and I'll give her an answer, then she'll ask me a question about the answer i gave her to the first question, then I'll give another answer, then she asks another.....repeatX3 until I finally have to say "no more questions, dear"
:D

But why daddy, why no more questions? icon_razz.gif

Ngonge and Sayid,

This is the problem with sending your kids to the public school. These are one of the many dilemmas that you will face. You can boycott and be firm but you choose the easier route.

no i don't agree with you - i answer my children questions and my children know that they are muslims and certain things are forbidden for them to do or part take in. but you are right on your second statement - i got upset by your use of the word bigotory and islam in the same sentence.

Khayr - i don't know about Ngonge but i can't afford public school and besides my children are not that old :D

Juxa   

in that apologise for using such word!

sayid kursi dher budhigtay meesha ma istiri? not to mention he is very selective to what he sees, reads or understands.

i asked a question 3 days ago, still waiting for an answer, macalinku sheeg waaxid :D

Juxa   

for being progressive thinker.

hello malika

sayid, i meant Ngonge inuu kudhaho raali noqo for using the word bigot haaaaaa

my question hmmmm bal isku noqo xoogaa