Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

I'm having a 'can't be bothered' day. Sound familiar Juxa? :D

JB, hilibkan fara badan iska daa saxib. Oday yar of calool kuusan leh yaan aad noqonin'e :D

Faheema.   

Chub, it's not cheering me up this morning lol.

Juxa, you're welcome dear, come by anytime smile.gif

It's this new one we have in the office, it's like a figging yoyo...waan shidaa, way bakhtiisa, waan shidaa, way bakhtiisa. So now I have to keep by jacket and scarf on :mad:

Oo miyaanan ahaynba ,,, :D

Well, hilib is the main part of life and i can't miss it .....

Chubaca, let me know when you're coming in the coming years so that i reserve some hilib geel for you .... that is if i can hold my teeth. :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Elisa:

It's this new one we have in the office, it's like a figging yoyo...waan shidaa, way bakhtiisa, waan shidaa, way bakhtiisa. So now I have to keep by jacket and scarf on :mad:

Why not just come to an arrangement? Turn it on at a low temp. If she refuses ask her how much she drank last night :D

Faheema.   

^Mid cabta uma eeka lol she looks faar too sensible/proper :D it's useless when you turn it down, it's the combined Air-con and Heater ones.

Originally posted by Elisa:

Just break the button when you switch it on so that she won't be able to turn it off ,,,,, :D

that would do the trick ,,, lol

Juxa   

maskiin, islaanta rif baan ku dhahay

norf, cant be bothered does not sound familiar, i am highly passionate, just lazy at times

N.O.R.F   

JB, still waiting for those flight details. African Air to Berbera sounds like a good option.

Ngonge, seen any famouS people lately? Any random strangers approach you? WARYAA! :D