Originally posted by NGONGE:

فسألتُها بإشارةٍ عَنْ حالِها

وعليَّ فيها للوشاةِ عيون

فتنفست صعدا وقالت...ماالهوى

إلا الهوان أُزيل عنهُ النون

:D:D:D

NGONGE   

Romantic poetry, Chub.

Val, cheer up. At least you were not forced to wake up at that time like me.

Norf, my eldest called me a 'freshie' and the Mrs made fun at the way I pronounced the word 'dhadhami'. :(

Juxa   

did you say DAA-DAMI? ibti does

we call your sort carab-gajo

morning trollers or is it afternoon?

Very gloomy and cold, Norf. Blighty is no fun.

OZ, you cheeky beggar! It was more of a long-distance thing when I was away but now we are in the same place.

Hey NG, did reerku gang up on you? Hehehe.

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

Abu-Salman,

I've noticed ever since u met some of the Nomads, you're not as... uptight. Is this because you realized people behind the screen are not monsters? LOL.

one's sentimental side could be wrongly categorised, in every sense lol

NGONGE   

Ha Val. It was a horrible weekend. :D

Other than the language problem, I also had to wake up at four becuase the two younger ones were fighting. He slept on her bed. She got out and came to sleep on my bed (waking me up to ask first). He followed her ten minutes later and kept kicking the hell out of me in my/his sleep that I doubt any brothers or sisters shall be born after him (might have been his plan all along!). I woke up and sent them back to their beds. She started crying and saying he stole her teddy. He denied knowledge of any missing teddies. The older one woke up to complain about the noise. The grandfather woke up to see what all the noise was all about. The teddy-lover refused to go to sleep without her teddy. The older one called her a baby. She hit the older one. The older one hit her back. The boy snuk away and went to sleep in my bed. I followed him and brought him back. The grandfather wanted to know the problem in detail. We got stuck at the teddy pointa and he could not understand its importance. The girls tried to explain. I went looking for the teddy. I could not find the teddy. She refused to sleep and kept on whimpering in bed. I got her another toy and told her to cry quietly. I went to bed and just as I put my bottom down, I felt a squishy thing under me. It was the boy! He jumped up and claimed that he was looking for the teddy. I told him to go to bed and kicked his bottom as he ran off (not a hard kick). I lay down on bed and was about to sleep when I noticed that my pillow felt funny. It was the teddy!

At four thirty, I was still trying to sleep but all these trouble makers (including the grandfather and mother) were all snoring.

I'm moving out dammit.

nuune   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

فسألتُها بإشارةٍ عَنْ حالِها

وعليَّ فيها للوشاةِ عيون

فتنفست صعدا وقالت...ماالهوى

إلا الهوان أُزيل عنهُ النون

:D aw kamaa qaala Kisaa'i

SeeKer   

Morning trolls,

Wondering why Somali older women are mostly like to accept a colonoscopy procedure as opposed to a man? :mad: