Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Heh@Lily..it's Thursday and the earliest you can upset the people you plan to upset will be Saturday. You have more than forty eight hours of worry and guilt. But when the time comes I'm sure you'll be so fed up with it all you would welcome the opportunity to take it out on someone.

Ibtisam   

Lily that is not like you!! :eek: don't do it :D

Lool @ Ngonge advice.

I'm getting old, read this on facebook

Nothin wat u wana cum tru yea y nt lets get our money go cinema ... den nandosa looool

i'm on it if ur on it wat u sayin ..... get at me aight Xoxoxoxxx

Now can't resist deleting these grown people who insist on talking like that :eek:

Faheema.   

Morning folks. Feels like a summers day and only yesterday it was dull, grey, wet and windy from sun rise to sun set...Nothing like the english weather ey smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Looks sunny but colder than yesterday.

Ngonge I thought about sending you the link, but did not want the dambi of all your perving icon_razz.gif

Your not allowed to go dude, it is for 17-23yr old and four judges over 55yrs.

Ibtisam   

^^^says the man who has been searching for this thing for the last two weeks!! :eek: No of course you can't, you was merely looking at their potential(beauty that is)for when they grow up.

NGONGE   

^^ I have not been searching for it. I came across it by accident (these things happen). I agree with your second suggestion. icon_razz.gif:D

Oz   

Allaahu musta3aan!

Salama C/L

Ulinitesa sana Sababu nilikupenda wajua Kijijini kwa bibi Kigoma Iliniuma sana Mimi leo niko Dar Aliniyenipenda nishamuoa Je wataka kumjua jina? Aitwa Cinderella Rudi home ww Rudi nyumbani Wasalimie Kigoma Waambie nishaoa

WoL was here, Usa shift!