Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Hello everyone.

My boss just gave me tons of work to do and then flew out the door. So sitting here eating krispy crème doughnuts wondering where to start. hmmmm

Ibtisam   

^^^I don't like doing lists, makes me thing I am never gonna finish. I like the suprise when I work randomly and then realise I finished. :Dredface.gif

Malika   

Krispy creme donuts..* drolls Homer Simpson syle*..That's all a fatty can do. :mad: :D

Who is this Cadde person,too chirpy for my liking.. :D

Hello and Bye. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^Someone on plant earth, followed by someone who wonders how they got here, but where is here? defined by the one in the land of the english man. :D

With all the running around you been doing you can afford to have one or two or even a dozen, :D Treat yourself

Khayr   

Hey,

Ibti, so I guess you did get that promo after all and have a real gig/job. Troll queen, keeping trollinnnngggg... ;)

Hey folks in UK, how do I get a job like you lot, so that I can troll all day.

JB, I also envy your job. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Work hard and close to 40hrs for 2yrs and then you can have my job icon_razz.gif

Chubacka: Lool, few of my side tasks including SOL, pluz it keeps me sane in the emptiness, SOL, facebook and youtube are my work colleagues. I know they are there, logged on, even if I am not posting/ listening or using it.

Morning yourself

chubacka   

NG. Is it anything to do with Val getting hitched. delayed lovesickness maybe. I hear it can be fatal. :eek:

And talking of work, I got an job interview coming up, lots of dua plz ppl.

NGONGE   

Heh. It was a weight of my chest, Chu. :D

(Good luck on the interview. Only Aaliyah is allowed to conduct the public duca's. I'll pray for you quietly though).

Ibti,

I am serious. I never go to be early, not two days in a row at least. Something is not right. I know it is. I hope it's not swine flu.

Khayr   

Originally posted by chubacka:

NG. Is it anything to do with Val getting hitched. delayed lovesickness maybe. I hear it can be fatal. :eek:

And talking of work, I got an job interview coming up, lots of dua plz ppl.

Chubacka, I didn't know that you were a love doctor. Ngonge, ya aashiq! It will take time to get over here.

Hey Chubacka, best of luck. I have an interview coming up this week too. I ain't sweat it, I know it is just a formality. I ain't get it because they've had the canadates in the position for a very long time now.

Juxa   

afternoon all!

Pucca is still into khamees wearing koreans! bless

hello ladies?

malika, ibti wont entertain us shubby girls, she likes supermodel skinny

chubacka   

lol@ love doctor. I think that's JB.=, I have jst heard of similar cases.

An i hope we are not going for the same job! where did you say you were again? :eek: icon_razz.gif

You never know, once you get in there and size the other candidates up then you have a clue how it might go. All the best iA.