Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Khayr   

Juxa, what in the hell does your quote mean:

Even a coward, Alone and Untested, thinks himself as above men!

:confused:

Ibtisam   

Hey Juxa, those dresses are intended for size zeros, normal people can't get into them.

What happened to you last night?? Everything that was your taste is gone, might as well wait two weeks now, same goes for Lily smile.gif

Chubacka and Khayr good luck, inshallah Khyir.

NGonge, lol I think all those sleepiness nights are catching up with you when you was worried how you was gonna tell you wife you was not joking about Val icon_razz.gif No worries, sleep like a baby

Juxa   

ibti it cant be gone, why did you not put something aside for moi? i left work around 8pm.

i am just going to take what ever you took, serves you right.

hello kheyr, i dont know, what do you think it means?

Juxa   

Ngonge, ma aragtay, being subtle is not her forte, anagoo dhan bey fat noogu wacdaa har iyo habeen.

little she knows in 5 years time she would probably be obese herself

Juxa   

hahahahhaa why do i have the feeling you want to grap popcorn and watch chick-fights

sadly neither of us is the usual girly girl with cidiyo dheerdheer.

having said that, i am struggling with certain piece i have to write, see i must an acceptable way of writing for certain reer qardhood oday.

NGONGE   

My popcorn is always at the ready dee. :D

If you want my advice, I would suggest you twist her ear a little. If nothing else, it'll teach her to remember you when giving out..err..merchandis e. ;)

Isn't the Q one a teacher? Why in the world did you agree to such a thing? Now he'll start marking you out of ten.

(I can help with ideas but my grammar has gone downhill lately).

Juxa   

speaking of help, little shinbir told me you are boorsoweyne aka accountant, and i am likely to fail the subject.

NGONGE   

They lied, Juxa. I think DD is the one you need. I, as the kids would say, blagged my way throw it all.

(Seriously).

Ibtisam   

Ngonge are you coming Friday, someone really wants to meet you and I promised them I will introduce you on Friday??

Juxa do it as draft and send it to me, he will end up changing it anyway, nothing is good enough unless he says it in his own way.

Which reminds me, yesterday I went to the streets and invited some people (8girls and two guys or so), and they request that we segregate the event. Going to see the room today, if it is not big enough to segregate, might end up booking two rooms, one for women and one for ladies, which would mean you will have to do the female presentation. Might be more effective to get them to compete, boys Vs Girls style. :D

Ngonge I don't do girl fights. :cool: and Juxa is a Queen.

NGONGE   

Meet me? I'm sure I don't owe anyone any money and I stopped chatting up girls in the street years ago, so it can't be any angry brother/cousin. Why in the world would anyone want to meet me? My damn phone did not ring for a whole month (that means even my own mother can't stand hearing my voice) and you're telling me someone wants to meet me?

I'll try to make it on Friday but it will not be because you tried to massage my ego with this evil story of yours.

Juxa   

Ngonge is coming, or else!

Ibti, i dont understand the need for segregation, this is just an hour or so, and ladies can always sit on one site or at the back.

i already sent a draft, now just calculating income and capital gains tax, not sure if i will ever need it after all somali baan ahay, majeclin inaan bixino canshuur