Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

SeeKer   

Ng? ......I think he loves life a little much to even entertain such thoughts not to mention I don't think his cajoones are capable of letting him go through with the act :D

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Shit, Oh my God, I just got a sucide letter dated sat 11.15am by one of our patient. Shall I call the police?

N call the privacy officers of your organization as well.

NGONGE   

Heh@Seeker (hello you).

As for suicide, I am not going to lie and say I did not consider it. However, it was not because I was fedup with life or anything. It is just that when I stand at the platform in my train station every morning, I see the train speeding towards me and the usual thought crosses my mind: 'what if I jumped in front of it right now? Will it be instant death or will it suffer for a while? It'll sure be pain like nothing I ever experienced. I like experiencing things, I do'.

So, maybe not suicidal but a tad loony.

SeeKer   

Che.........ok. I personally disagree with your statement though cause I remember my HIPPA training (I had to go through the dang thing at three diff locations)

Edit Lmao @ shower him with attention. I barely come across the guy so let me shower him when I do bilis smile.gif