Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Originally posted by Cara:

^LOL. If she insists on going down that road, tell her you have
needs

LooooooooooL....I was tempted, but then I was little afriad she would actually say yes. And that would open a whole another issue for me. Now how do you tell her shuuush without hurting her fragile feelings.

Ariadne   

I fascilitated this workshop this morning and it was pretty good. Except for the part about my

co-fascilitator smelling. Really bad.

Here's a visual: garbage, fish, kitty litter and just a touch of death and a hint of misery were what was ozzing from his pores.

He's a nice guy...he does a lot of good work within th non-profit sector. But I couldn't stand to be within 10 metres of him because of his scent without having my eye-balls roll into the back of my head. Which is a bit of a problem cause we need to work together.....

ohhhh I should just quit!

Cara.   

Originally posted by Caravaggio:

quote:Originally posted by Cara:

^LOL. If she insists on going down that road, tell her you have
needs

LooooooooooL....I was tempted, but then I was little afriad she would actually say yes. And that would open a whole another issue for me. Now how do you tell her shuuush without hurting her fragile feelings.
Listen, stand in front of her, hold out your clenched fists, and say "I have NEEDS" with a pained expression on your face; she'll back off. If she doesn't then she sounds like 1 in a million and you ought to take her home.

well ciyaal xaafad is more like a Vagabond with a hint of street smart.

Cheers

PS: see the fine print for disclaimer:

This response is to mislead than to guide!

-Lily-   

I only take authoritve ppl on Somali seriously icon_razz.gif

p.s. so basically they are both less than saintly?

-Lily-   

Yes, the image of a highly conservative society has long been trashed, I know there are a lot of unseeming layers that will make anyone think :eek: So it turns out everything your mothers have been telling you as a kid is really grandly exaggerated, to say the least.

p.s. JB IS in a Somali speaking country.