Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

RedSea   

^ :D I think I saw you in Panaroma, in Jig jiga yar today, I went there for a wedding. I saw this guy who was wearing a hat similar to the one in your avator...it could have been you Jacalow.

As far as being in hiding, 'find me...if you can'. :D Just kidding I will call you. Hadag dagin Jac. Waan soo socdaa, waxna waan sidaa laba dheh... :D

Elysian,

no walal, I will be back in the U.S when my adventure ends soon Insha Allah. Where are you?

RedSea   

I saw you, I had feeling you were there...some how I knew it was you. :eek:

Jacaylow,

Are you like me, I couldn't sleep, anigu laftayda hawadaan kujiraa( Maqayilo ogaada), but just too excited. We drove through Hargeysa, ri baan jiidhi gaarnay maanta.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

i can't sleep ,,,, those songs are just still in my mind that i'm dancing on the bed :D

were you really there ??

those ppl don't believe we are chatting in hargeisa this time :D

RedSea   

dancing on the bed? you are crazy wallee.

A friend of mine always use to advertise panaroma, so earlier today I went there to check it out, it looked really nice. I met the lady who owns the place, she is very smart woman, she also has built schools. She told she moved from Dubia.

But I didn't go to the wedding, I imagine you'd be there since aad tahay reer liilalaow law law..lol

looooooooool ,, my brother is a singer and he was there to rock the place ,,,, i didn't move my AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ though ,,,,, just looking at those gorgeous girls shaking the money makers :D

yes the lady is smart and she owns many places ,,,,, i love her car :D

RedSea   

Yeah that is good to go about it when you don't know how to dance mr. Jacalow. :D

Hey it's really late. Who is gonna wake me up for the prayer, oh I forgot there is masjid right across the street, it's call the Masjidka jameecada. Ever heard of that one?

WOW ,,,, waaba la addimay now ,,,,,,,, don't sleep this time ,, just pray then get some sleep ,,,,

so you stay xaafada jameeco weyn ,,, WOW ,, i used to reside that area 7 years ago :D

I have to sleep now ,,,,,,,,,,, gimme a shout in the morning bal niyow ,,, i must be in the suuqa by 10am Insha Allah ,,,,,,

RedSea   

If I sleep now, it would be a great sin. We both have commited one by staying up for NO reason whatsoever, sleeping at the prayer time is something I am not going to do, no way Jose.

hada haa, laakin habeen ba meel ayaan la iiga yeedhaa. Reerku wuu badan yey, miyi iyo magaaloba way joogaan. I don't own a house, so I am staying with family and I am welcomed like royalty in each occastion, very nice huh. smile.gif

BTW....I can't gaurantee I will call you by 10am laakin I will eventually around the mid day.

Red.

I see you are enjoying yourself there. Halkaa kaga hay sxb. :D

Waryee Jacayl, sxb maqaaxidii ShaahMacaan wax aan ahayn Mr Red ha ku casumin. smile.gif

loooooooool ,,, maqaaxiyahaasi way bateen imika e ,, but i'll make sure inuu shaah fiican cabbo inkastoo uu koleyba xagaa shaaha iiga badiyo isagu ,, mid JIIC ABOOR la yidhaa baa ku dhow halkaa uu deggen yahaye :D

Elysian   

Mj Red Sea, I'm way into the northern hemisphere smile.gif

Hargeisa is really nice, but if I'd ever move to S/Land, I would settle down somewhere in buuraha sheekh.