Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ariadne   

Book Review:

Ronny drives past the bridge all the time and he always sees a man standing on the bridge waving.

One day he sees the man about to jump and stops his car to save him. Only to find out the other man's name is Ronny.

The book is littered with characters that I can't help, but think have been recycled from movies and reappropriated.

The book is called wide open by Nicola Barker.

She has a way of writing that is very bleak and gray. She is discriptive, but her discriptions are like walkling down a dark alley way. They leave a pit in your stomach of something bad that is to come. I felt nauseus the entire time I read the book. But when it came to an end the feeling of nausea eases slightly.

All in all I would give the book a 3/5. no scratch that a 2.5/5

It was quite big and black leaving a lot of smokes on the sky ... the sound was a bit scary and the look too. It was too low that you think it is falling down soon ,, but as it continued moving far then i realized it is only a matter of time before it goes to its normal height.

-Lily-   

Nom, I will check in a few weeks, I’ve been too occupied with other things to keep track of what’s happening. By the way when will you be heading our way?

-Lily-   

So when it’s cold and dark…although its humid and dark now, so I don’t think you’ll miss out on much. Things look prettier with trees though.