Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

That is the only free time I have i'm afraid. Though I should be going to Tanzania and Zanzibar afterwards, hopefully any gloomy English weather will be long forgotten.

-Lily-   

Zanizbar, I'm envious! But serious packing dilema, you ll need boots and coat on one hand and then sandals and bikini on the other icon_razz.gif

^LoL.

I'm more concerned about dressing for the cold weather. Winters in Australia are very mild but you will still find me shivering and complaining to no end.

Bikinis with hijabs are a complete no no, I sincerely hope you haven't come across it. :D

-Lily-   

^^^What the hell is that?

Nomad, not to worry, our winters are mild unlike mainland Europe. Unless you are here for frosty Jan/Feb.

As for the swimming, you never know, you could find a pool or a bit of skinny dipping in the dark never hurt anyone ;)

I'm off home now.

Pujah   

Originally posted by Caravaggio:

I think I have "work wife".

Does she bring your coffee, order your lunch or you meet her in the copy room? just wondering how she got the name dee

Originally posted by -Nomadique-:

^ Demise? The woman is stronger than you think Faarax. She is enjoying the extra free time that comes with staying away from this place.

:D

Until she reappears & matches Jbs 100 posts a day,I will feel bad :D

Xanthus, I dare you!! icon_razz.gif

^Then I'm afraid you will be feeling bad for quite sometime. I'm not expecting her back anytime soon.

Nomadique

Official spokesperson for Xanthus.