Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ms DD   

Dont worry Sheh, if all fails, you can stay with us temporarily (that is if you can handle 2 girls without parents for the first time)..Dear mom is leaving this weekend..

Ibtisam   

^^^^I don't approve, I'm scared sheh might become lazy or even worse start partying like a rock star with you two and bli kiss!! :eek:

NGONGE   

^^ One of your Bengali cousins has been stalking me. On Friday morning, as I was entering the station, he appeared out of nowhere and made a 'feed me' gesture. On Friday evening, as I was leaving the station, he appeared again and did the same thing. He also did it again this morning. The reason I think he is stalking me is that he always walks away after I refuse to give him anything (away from the station I mean) and I have not seen him asking anyone else.

I actually laughed in his face this morning. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^You are so evil! Please give him your left over change this evening, or if you don't want to give him money, do what I do, buy food and give it to them. How can you refuse someone who ASKED you for food. Acudubililah. He thought ask the Muslim you will have better luck, I guess he was wrong!

Ibtisam   

^^Either way, yaan kuu caawriyiin, give him what you can, it is not like it will take anything away from you. Give him your left over breakfast or lunch. You don't need to add to his madness by laughin at him and mocking him

NGONGE   

^^ I am not you, Ibti. I don't carry a bag full of left over food and other needless stuff. In fact, I don't carry a bag at all. :D

I tell you he is MAD. Long exprience tells me that actual contact will only land me in trouble.

Ibtisam   

^^Well then give him £3 or something you stingy farah.

P.s. if you do, don't play games with him, have his money/ food ready each and everyday you use that station, he will start counting on it so don't mess him about.

NGONGE   

^^ Which is why I will not give him anything. smile.gif

Next thing I know, I'll have him following me home.

ps

I am not stingy, I just don't like to let my right hand know what my left hand is doing. My left hand is usually in my money pocket and my right hand is the one that gives charity.

NGONGE   

^^ I told you the story on the off chance that you might have seen this mad man. I should have expected a lecture though. See what I mean about making contact with mad people? :D

Ms DD   

I am truly shocked you dont have food in your samsonite Ngogne..

Ibti

Sheh and my sister and Bilikss all want to learn the moves of this whilst wearing our pjs in the comfort our own home.

NGONGE   

Do poeple still carry those, DD? The last time I had one I was still at school (nine or ten yrs old I think). It was a classic gold one and had places for my pens and books. I also carried a packed lunch from time to time. Aaah! Those were the days.

^LooooL. How did you know that was what I had in mind? Ta for the offer. I don't actually know wtf I'm doing and not much time in which to sort it all out. I prayed istikhara cause I'm being pulled in different directions!

Ibtisam   

MS DD, if I did not know you guys better... :D You mean bil kiss will be doing the moves and you and sheh and your sister watching going haye! :D