Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Abtigiis   

Dear Malika

ii waran ugaaso. How are things in London. I am expecting a baby girl soon, and have now decided to call her MALIKA.Do you approve of it?

NGONGE   

^^ When the poor girl grows up she'll be stopped by countless sijuis talking to her in that gibberish of theirs. :D

Norf,

What's your problem with the two Arab countries I mentioned? You live in one and the other (as it's people call it) is the mother of the world.

nuune   

AT&T, Maashhaa Allaah, ha noqoto ONLF fighter, but Inshaa ALlaha before that ayey xornimadu imaani smile.gif

PS: What would you call if the expected girl turns out to be boy, just wonderin, name him nuune

Malika   

^LOL @Ngonge,the name has a ring of anglelicness to it,you know..lol

A&T,

Fiican,alxamdulillah. I am flattered dear,then you must send me her picture I'A..Can I be her God Mother?[is there such a thing islamically,tolow?]

Abtigiis   

He can be called Nuune only upto the age of 4. He should have a proper name. What he will not be called, though, is Ngonge. How about Abdirisaq??

NGONGE   

A&T, nin jilicsan en aad tahay kugo man ogeen, saaxib? How could you refuse a manly name like NGONGE? Ok..call him foaad ama faysal ama sameer. :D

NGONGE   

^^ I already told you I share the same name as your midget. icon_razz.gif

Short pointless news:

Blair was given a peace award worth one million dollars by a Jewish organisation in Tel Aviv.

An Indian Muslim that had a TV station trying to explain Islam to Americans (Bridges TV) has been arrested for beheading his own wife after she asked for a divorce.

The UAE has refused entry to an Israeli tennis player for the upcoming Dubai Tennis tournament.

Aaliyyah   

^^lol@ short pointless news. You must be bored smile.gif

Hello trollers.....

A& T mashallah do name her Malika, that's a beautiful and unique name. May Allah swt bless her for you...

Malika I don't think there's such thing as God mother. But, in islam we are all one big family, so am sure you can still play the role of a second mother without taking that title "god mother". And, I was told in somali culture usually that the baby will take after the first person who enters the birth room. In terms of personality. But, I guess that's nothing but rubbish.