Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Cara.   

C&H, just jump in and start spouting off, it works really well. Watch:

S*S, why can't you get parking?

Buuxo, I didn't know you were married, congrats!

Ibti, stop going on and on about Qaloocan :mad:

Bliss, try mixing some raisins with baby carrots and celery. Healthy AND delicious!

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

I'm decidedly better looking. And you go further with your looks than any other quality, it’s a well known fact.

Someone is giving me a hint here! :D

What do you think, Ngonge? Shall I jump for the "better looking" or I wait till the "great looking" and more dazzling one emerges somewhere here? icon_razz.gif

:D:D Thank you all, especially to you NG.

What(fakes an outrage)Serenity got dissed for not speaking Somali? Waa gutsy ninke. How dare he after she graced him with her presence. He should have just noded and pretented to understand her ;)

SS, I'm single as of today what are you proposing? ;)

Buuxo   

hehe@Cara. Is kala qabso,that's what this place is about.Even if you don't know what any1 is on about.

SS,it so can apply.Qaloocan is mine. Luuq is just a false location for my actual location (qaloocan) icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ Alle-ubaahne,

Due to spy satellites flying high above the SOL atmosphere I have been advised by my lawyers to refrain from making any complimentary comments about any SOL girls. I and my engineers are in the process of disabling these satellites so that I can get back to flirting with CL and other assorted qalanjos.

Watch this space, I'll watch the one above.

(as ever, I blame Ibti. Even my Ayaayo wasn't that bad). :D

Originally posted by Ms DD:

So Serenity..is there gonna be a second friendly date after this jibe? Only for revenge I would advice. Attack on their raganimadooda only will do.. such as.. "you have beautiful graceful feminine short lady fingers" etc.

I didnt see this! DD, you're too funny. I'm mean, but not that mean. To tell a guy he as anything 'feminine' is tantamount to kicking him somewhere sensitive.

Nah, I'm too kind for that sort of thing.

Ms DD   

Heroes is BACK! YAY!

Ngonge

The missus has access to SOL miyaa these days? Likewise, the mister also reads my valuable contribution to SOL, so hantaatac ma jiro :D .

Anyone watches Loose women? They are saucy gassing bunch. Some ladies there are just great.

Luuq is not a false location. if you know your geography as i assume someone from qaloocan would know - luuq is in kaneeco land. :D

LOL@ngonge's spy.

aren't you the badow now - making inflammatory remarks whislt you say you suppose to avoid them

NGONGE   

^^ Wale adiga badow ninyaho. Waa la is deeba, lakin never fully. Xooga raginimo (xita haday been been tahay) wa en ay kaa muuqato. :D

^^I hear you awoowe. Kill the sattelites so that we can get away with all the doable crimes, Inshallah.

Laakiin Ngongoow, been hadaan la isku sheegeyn, meeshaan qalanjo ma joogto, adeer.

LOOOOOOOOOOO@ngonge's response.

only in ngonge's world would 'xooga ragnimo ah' iyo 'been been' mix.

i get your drift thought - markii xinniinyaha lagugu dhago - xiix baa la yirahdaa :D

Cara.   

I read Ngonge's Somali with a Dutch accent, like the ING Direct commercials. Sometimes out loud. I've told my officemates it IS Dutch.

Juxa   

this is burjiko calling dhari black :D

Ms DD if my cousin uu wax baarbaaro wuxu kahelo isagaa leh.

Luuq as in jubadda dhexe, it is indeed kaneeco land but full of history