Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by nuune:

Farancab, haye Somaligalbeed markaan dhahay maa dhiiga ku kareyna
:D

Dhiiga ima karine, wax i tus baan ku iri.

Magaca kale maxaad ku diiday inaad oogu yeerto :D

Cara.   

Che, I didn't know you were so bloodthirsty.

Zakinah, as I'm sure you are aware, Qalabley was almost magaala madaxda wadanka dhan, but people realized that one town with so many blessings and favours would breed jealousy in people from lesser towns. Or as the song from a poet of neighboring Micir Qiijo declares:

Qablaleyeey quruxbadaneey

Qandhaad igu qaadayee

Ma qiirtaa inaad

Qaabkaaga nala qaybsato

Qumbe ka macaaneey

Qabowbaa i'galaye

I soo dhawee aan

Qaxartaan ka imid

Iska qubeeyee

An so on and so forth :D

nuune   

Kildhiga shanaad as in ZONE 5 or kilil-5, if you believed in dat craap, you have surrendered yourself to Tigreys :cool:

EDIT: Cara, dat piece deserves some award indeed, where is ibti, she got too many awards to hand out :D

Curly   

On the usual commute today reading the Metro when I come across this snipet in the World Digest section.

"Boy, 9, in court over gang rape"

As bad as it is the bit that really peeved me off was the comment from the victim's dad. "She (the victim) has brought shame on the family because of the attack"

What planet are we living on when fathers are spewing this rubbish! I wanted to scream in rage at the ****** ignorant man...but had to stifle it all because I was on the tube.

Cara..What are you talking about? I'm trying to find new home in case I'm deported.

Zakinah...Maya,laaki n arimo kalaa iska jira.

Nuune...Who knew Jafe101 was this sensitive. Waryaa Jafe the place belongs to me as well

Kamaavi   

Nuune,

I was only pulling your leg when I said Kildhiga shanaad smile.gif but I prefer to call by its international name Ogad'eeniyaaa ,,,, the galbeed name is also fine with me :D

Che, stick to your Qaloocan. This is about country, not tuulo icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

@Sue, maybe they (journalist) misquoted, the boys father said that, only normal logical explanation, the father of the victim is hard to believe :eek: :eek: :mad:

Cara.   

Sue, is this that horrific incident with several Liberian boys? I remember a similar comment made by the little girl's family. Truly sickening.