Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

LOOOOOOOL@ngonge - sorry sxb - sincere apologies - i don't even how missed your name!! -

Hang on did you say something about qardho??

:mad: yaa? war i am suprised either of you could actually read the word let alone be init :cool:

over time - see you later.

Malika   

LOL@Ngonge..ah! my fellow slacker,waar dee am no longer going to be able to troll whilst at work..bloody new job!

CL,I am good, ramadan is going really well..Alhamdulillah twa shukuru mola!

NGONGE   

^^ I give you two months and you'll be back here FULLTIME. :D

Sayid apology accepted.

(See the reer magal people? SEE? Not that reer Burco chick whom I forgave and is yet to come kissing my hand in gratitude).

Malika   

C&H,especially when you have to endure winded induction process..arg.

Ngonge,I might start trolling at night times,as this is an addiction.Perhaps I should start befriending the Americans/Canadian here..

Bella,

you're right. Nothing is more embarassing than emerging from the holly month looking like you've been feasting for a long long time redface.gif .

Malika,

It is the first day of the School year and their cheerfullness and "how was your summer's" is bugging me alot. Alla, dadka markay dharagsanyihiim hadal badnaa :mad: . I have to keep calm...deep breaths I only have 7 hours left to go before I can take some meds.

Juxa   

salaam aleykum people bal warama?

i can see certain people have been very active shalay, lakin what is this breaking news of che having bidaar?

hello ibti,sowma ogid hindida are hairy, waxay kugu dilayaan waxing, armaa la qaatay lugo-yarta. but i agree with one thing, stay away from Ngonge brother, muran buu kugu dilayaa.

2.5 hours of listening confidentiality lecture, dont they know! somali beynu nahay there is no such thing :rolleyes: