Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Originally posted by NGONGE:

The workplace is a circus, LZ. In January, we had a new guy (who worked for us previously but was made redundant) return. He stayed for three months then quit (even though the management knew he was quitting when they hired him). The guy was replaced by his own brother (who is a university student)! This one too has just informed them that he will only be able to work for two days a week from the start of September (they seemed shocked but agreed to his request). Think that is funny?
:D

A guy who retired three years ago has returned today! He's back doing his old job as Chief Investment Officer and the whole office is in shock (well, apart from those that re-employed him of course).

So that means you will always get a job there even after you retire but wait not only you but also your bro smile.gif

Love it!

Ms DD   

Lily

All in good time my dear.. War ma qarsoomo..lol

Ngonge

Shaqo iiga raadi meeshaada and tell them that I am your habaryaro smile.gif

Nice place u work.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Cushy? It's a constant stress, saaxib. You never know what will happen next or why!

Well you know why that is icon_razz.gif

Hunguri, xagaad joogtaa?

Hunguri   

loooooooool Ngonge wallaahi waa qoslay. Waar ileeyn meesha waad taqaanaa. Its the city of 2 hostile tribes lol

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Saaxiib ma adigii baa magac kale soo qaatay ? lol waxaan joogaa Tuuladii yarayd ee Balli dhiig, Taala Buur
smile.gif

:D

Meeshaas wa la yara jooga dabeetona waa laga guuraa :D

Hunguri   

I heard, waa meesha Ngonge iska dhiibay smile.gif . I happen to have a link with the home office, and saw a yellow file with the name of Mmmmmm written on it lool Odaygu muxuu belaayo sheegay si loo aqbalo smile.gif