Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

nuune   

Che, war niyahow AT&T waa siyaasi korka ka murxey, halka Sayidna uu yahay mid dhakadu cadaatey, labada ninba dab yar shidi maayaan.

PS: AT&T ma jooga meesha, wuxuu ku biirey xisbi ka mida kuwa Somaliland, olole aan caadi aheyn ayuu wadaa :D

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Racist, qabilist oo weliba fuuley.

When did a racist and clanist mount you ibti?? :D cos that is what you wrote above. icon_razz.gif

Che&Nuune - here i was thinking my tolka were arriving in all their pomposity and guard their king - like pure malaxs - you lot saw one northern girl and you drop your guards and start to clap for the other team. You are both fired

Nuune-Arke Xisbiga uu raaci. Nin Maxamed Siyaad maana koobiyo uu kuhaye yaa wax u dhiiban kara. I'm sure though A&T is playing some angle we don't see or appreciatate.

LoooooooL@dhakadu cadaate.

Sayid...Intaad habar wacan laheed bal raga ama Ibti kow iska dhici. Che iyo Nuune aa Ibti ku goobte wax macquul ah ma,ahee.

Waraabe..Cidna uma jeeday laakin dad badan baa kaa sheegtay.

Ibtisam   

^^I see blood is indeed thick than water. Che of all people is answering the call miya?? I really thought that boy was clan free!

AAahm Sayid I'm going down this road with you again, already once baad igu suuxedy, please take another road smile.gif

already once baad igu suuxedy

now you are saying i "slept on you" :D - i think that should be your last post - might i remind you - i am married man and on top that practising muslim - who does not do these sorts of things (mounting and sleeping on other women).

Ibtisam   

Ngonge: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL What a might habaar, I would add AMeen, but it would be too evil

Sayid, you lie that say Suuxedy which means passed out. I did not say anything about seexdo :cool:

^^oooh it is the heavy cavalary - full of habaar (that is the weapon of women, man) - war naga lexo yaan kugu durdurin ee - yaad no malaysay??? :D

ma nuune iyo che baad ii malaysay? icon_razz.gif

Ibti-I don't even know where man is from other than being from the south. And I was actually telling him niic niicda jooji. He likes you, I was helping to realise and admit that fact.

read in context - and you'll find it reads - "you once already slept/passedout on me".

it doesn't look like to me - that was accidental mistake - it was well coded deliberate incidental 'mistake' :D

Edit:

Malika miskiin - adigu xagee wax ka aragtaa?? gabadhu iyada isoo dondonatay - waraabehidii iyo dumaashigeed bey igu soo dirtay - adiguna ani kaliyah baad aragta

Ngonge - online or offline - nin iska dhig - haddii kale qiro waxaad tahay.

:D

Che- cheap as usual i see

Ibtisam   

^^^Only a corrupt mind will read it as such, and only an affected person will insist that is what I meant. You can wish on a start that is what it meant. icon_razz.gif