Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

ElPunto   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

moving too fast. ThePoint, we were exchanging stories and I mentioned the Turk and some here wanted to know what it was all about so yeah I dug it up. What's up your backside?

LOL. Hostile women - first Malika now you. All I meant was I posted a comment and it was completely out of date/irrelevant because 6 people posted in the interim.

NOW - what's up YOUR backside? :D

-Lily-   

LoL@CL @much needed app.

I hate ppl who have work from home status :mad: .

I'm off in half an hour.

Hello Maklika & Che.

na ah. You deleted your post and that's not what it said. There was something definitely up yours and now you shoved it way up so no one can see it anymore. Squeeze now. smile.gif

Sheh-We haven't talked since..LooooooL...the funny thing she approached me.

Hayam..I haven't thought of that. I was completely caught off guard. Mostly say I look Xabashi. I had so many Ethios walking and start talking in Amharic.And supposedly I look Bengali as kid.

ElPunto   

Sheh:

Naawwwwwww. Did you just dig that up cooment (which was deleted) applied to CL and her pic of Muhanad whom she purportedly is grossed out by but quick as a whipper snapper can produce a pic of.

There's the turd you so wanted.

Enjoy!!

Really! - must every comment revolve around you icon_razz.gif

ThePoint, I was winding you up(not). Fariid, fell right for it. Jecliyaa as JB would say. smile.gif

Che, Hayam's just clocked you as passable for an Egyptian and you know she likes her boys white®. Good luck. smile.gif

Miriam1   

ThePoint...how do you survive Ottawa? I almost died of boredom the first (and certainly last) time I was there.

At 8 pm...ShoppersDrug Mart was closed!

ElPunto   

^Naa ah Sheh! You are so bloody curious and egotistical (yep).

Hayam - did you visit back in 1992 or something? And you are aware Shopper's Drugmart is not a sight seeing speciality of Ottawa rite? :D

white men are weak- black is better - hence the old somali prayer for dark skinned boy rather than the light skinned one, hayam obviously haven't heard of this prayer,