Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Miriam1   

Sounds like you had fun, I am aiming for early spring a guided tour of Istabul, my last attempt on being a daring traveller didnt go to0 well, better stick to a plan.

^lol at Ibts. Hayam, just watched that and no he didn't look like that. I don't get the fascination with this dude. Timaha iyo indhahaa miyaa? This guy was darker, had black hair..naga daaya. I'm teasing myself.

You can go solo and plan ahead. True fun for me is when the culture is alien and the landscape unfamiliar.

Ibtisam   

^^Lool

CL lol spot on, Hence my "A white, hairy, chubby faced dude does nothing for me" Now he is crying and red, even worse! bisinka. Guys should be dark as digiis!

Sheh..You should sucker bunched him and told him to suck on that. They (turks) are mostly nice. I have classmate who is turk and coworker who is half turk and halgf kurd, the thing about her though the whole ramadan wee iska daaqsaneese. And for some reason, she thought I was egyptian. I was tempted to say Yes.

Malika   

^Hello Che smile.gif

Lol@teasing myself..I like this Sheh today, jazakhallah you have made me laugh more the once today..lol

Hortaa why are you girls still at work at this hour?

Ibtisam   

Malika Credit crunch is keep Sheh at work. Anigu waan waaresanehy. I don't have the energy to finish off and go home. Waiting for :confused: I don't even know...

moving too fast. ThePoint, we were exchanging stories and I mentioned the Turk and some here wanted to know what it was all about so yeah I dug it up. What's up your backside?

Malika, you're welcome. A hard day's work! smile.gif

Miriam1   

LOOL. Folks considering I haven't met any Turkish men, I chose him as a benchmark.

Allah, Cynical thats an awuful picture!

Let's be fair...he has better pictures. Heh I can't be the only one who thinks he has some good looks...am I?

She, sometimes one needs a break from the cliche of "Tall Dark and Hansome" See...even the new James Bond is Blonde and Blue eyed. Its the new thing I tell you.

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Malika Credit crunch is keep Sheh at work. Anigu waan waaresanehy. I don't have the energy to finish off and go home. Waiting for :confused: I don't even know...

*Working from home* :D Too many noises about how things are not good. Who knows if I'll be in this job in the next months. Why wait? I'll jet off to Dubai before that.

Che, tempted to say YES to what?

Hayam, Anglosaxon halkaa ha iga maro. Not my thing. Leave it to you.