Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Ibts, I thought it was the night of the 23rd; had a feeling about it lol.

Funny you said that to the contrary " I have the feeling it will be tomorrow night Insha Allah...think about it. there is convergence - It is last Friday of Ramadan and it is 27th" smile.gif oh and we are finishing the quran tomorrow night!

Salaamaatun everyone :)

Ibts, just what did you do? LoL. Last night was hard for me, I was in pain but I kept thinking tonight could be it, 83 years worth..deal with it! smile.gif

Norf, I think it was Yaabka. East coast is worth the trip too. I think you will LOVE KL and its skyscrapers. The Golden Triangle is the place for you. The accomodation is cheap compared(it was anyway) to Dubai which is a joke. Excellent quality for reasonable prices. I did sleep in a couple of dodgy places too but that's another story. LOL. The train trip up to Penang is beautiful. Penang has a high Chinese population so does feel different to the rest of Malaysia. You get it it by ferry(do that by night) or cross on a bridge. I can guess which route you'll take.

Melacca is sooo cute. This place has had so many people pass through it and take root you can still see it in the people- Portuguese, Chinese, Tamil. The musuem there was great; yo could touch everything which I like to do, LoL.

Disappointment was the clothes didn't fit me. Imagine a people shorter than me. Hm. I stocked up on headscarves.

Ibtisam   

sheh lol, nothing big, but malayacani, I was on the phone for two hrs after I got home from tarawiix, then it was fajar time, so did not get to do much.

I said must be special dee ,,,,, that can be spacial ,, but honestly you are a-one-second-talker on the phone ,,, :D

Just , hello, haa waan helay ,, ok bye ,,, :D