Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Good Afternoon hadana ,, just came back from lunch and i'm on my way home ,, :D

Hilib and Bariis baan ka soo dhergay ,,,, daaaaaacccc

ibti, It is not the day today ,, come on ,, that was 28 no ???

Ibtisam   

Yes but I'm finishing early. I thought you wanted it ASAP,. now you want to wait till the last moment.

Hey Ngonge, iska waaran? How wz ur weekend?

Buuxo   

ELLO ELLO.

Whilst we on the olympics results. If we are to compare each country with their population and number of metals they have won...Australia would have surpassed China smile.gif . I still can't believe Brits bet us.

nuune   

Cabdiyo, lool, I was with da Russian, and they come third.

Galab wanaagsan to the rest, maxaad sheegteen,

NGONGE   

Hi Ibti,

My weekend was great. On Friday and Saturday, I had a boy's weekend (not what you think). On Sunday and Monday, I had a girl's weekend. In short, I one minute had boys running all over the house and fighting over balls, games and food. Then the next minute had girls running all over the house and making nasty comments about each other.

ps

I also saw a somali teenage couple kissing. Again, the contrast between boy and girl was entertaining. The girl panicked and didn't know what side to run and the boy stood there looking all proud and cool. :D (lucky basket, she was a very pretty girl). :D

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Yes but I'm finishing early. I thought you wanted it ASAP,. now you want to wait till the last moment.

Yes plz ,,,,,, let's finish this till the last second that we'll go happy ,,, :D

nuune   

^^^ :D:D lool@Ngonge,

Hada ka hor baa odey Soomaaliyeed laba sidaas oo kale ah afka iskula jira inta uu wado ku arkey ayuu bikooradiisa kala daba ordey, dayuus dayuus dhaley awoowgiin dab dab lagu shid, wuu daba ordayey ayagoo gacmaha is heesto.

Marka, am surprised you didn't do anythin inaad kala celiso labadaas.

PS: Not dat am sayin you are Odey like duqaas bikoorada watey, anigu waan kala fujin lahaa hadaan arki lahaa

-Lily-   

LoL, he should be pleased he has lost the perverse title. I know Ngonge will only be proud of it.

Afternoon to you too, how was the long wkend?

Edit: Legend, walk on of course, what makes them different to any other teenage couple? At least in public all they can do is kiss. No need to force them indoors somewhere.

NGONGE   

Heh@Lily. I had no choice. I was walking towards them and could not change my course just becuase they decided to stop and snog in that spot.

Nuune,

Odayga woo waala. I was actually tempted to scare them by telling the boy that he's not doing it right. But my good manners got the better of me this time.

(Did I mention she was pretty?).

Hadii anigu aan arki lahaa gó baan isla huwin lahaaba ,,, :D

Ngonge, what did you do ?? i hope you didn't look around to see if there is a free one out there ,, :D