Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

nuune   

lool all of you, I think it is gettin hot here, slow down trolls :D

Lily, my weekend was cool, got busy, wasn't expectin that to happen, also enjoyed some flyin, weather was great.

NGONGE   

^^ I had a good look, CL. After all, I only realised they were Somali when they came out for breath. The boy was all awkward and uncoordinated whilst the girl was all serene and lost in the moment. Their roles changed when they saw me. :D

JB,

(yes I did). :D:D

Finally it is good to see nuune is feeling HOT ,,, :D

I was in a restaurant last week having dinner with a friend when i saw this couple kissing (yes in the restaurant) ... fortunately i knew the girl and sent her SMS not to kiss in public again ,,, :D

Ibtisam   

Bisinka I go for lunch and you kids look waaxada kaa haadlisaan! :eek: Waar naag amus before I throw some shoes at you all.

Ngonge mind you own damn business.

NGONGE   

^^ Ibti,

I DID. I'm just reporting what I saw. Did you see any judgment in my words you mad mad woman? :D

JB,

In Hargeisa? :D:D

Didn't the waiter come and ask if there was something wrong with their food?

looooooooooooool@something wrong with their food :D

Walaahi it happened ,, the girl was shocked when she received the text message ,, tried to denay and as i saw everything explained ,, then accepted and said Shhyyyttt ,, :D

Ibtisam   

Something wrong with you people. All get excited and tripping over people who you saw kissing. speaking of kissing I have a nice story to share...no it is not what you think.

I heard that a father always use to say to his kids, when they are watching TV and people kiss, "uuf" abo keen aan baaqtiyo eh" then one day he took his kids out on the train and after a while a couple came on and started kissing, and the kids cried, "abo baakhatii" :D

You had a good look? Old man its official you’re a perv!

Awkward and uncoordinated….poor girl.

Nuune…..facts of life my dear.

JB- sending her a text mesg? How dare you? Who are you? Who died and made Somali men the morality police?

No it was not about a morality yaa CL ,,, she was my friend and wanted to impress her not more. She didn't expect ppl could see them.

NG, No he was not the waiter ,, may be her BF ,, i ddin't know him and i didn't ask her.

I heard that a father always use to say to his kids, when they are watching TV and people kiss, "uuf" abo keen aan baaqtiyo eh" then one day he took his kids out on the train and after a while a couple came on and started kissing, and the kids cried, "abo baakhatii"

:D:D ,,,, Do you know that was my Adeero ?? ,, ,he left here last week ,, loooool

NGONGE   

^^ CL, she was his friend. It was in Hargeisa. Don't be harsh on him for looking out for his friend.

Ibti,

You're too uptight, dear. Kids kiss in the streets. It's not right maybe but it happens. I would love to see it happen to you though. I bet you would look at the ground like you've lost your dentures and are trying hard to find them. :D

nuune   

JB, you story is getting interesting, so the lady was your friend :D

Anyway, you are naughty, you should be put to prison in Arabsiyo for violatatin human laws in restaurants :D

CL, sure facts of life smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Ngonge:

I always look at the ground when I walk. Forever walking past people and then they scare me by grapping my arm :mad:

JB really?? erm that old man and er, nevermind.