Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

There you go then. What flavour Jam? Anything citric? I bet you finished half the jar on one piece of toast too. :D

Lily,

You need you quit all that chocolate, young lady. Or at least until you buy the punchbag.

-Lily-   

Ahh, spoke too soon. Feel like zooming round the office, it really needed 33 minutes icon_razz.gif . Although in future I will not be wasting the extra time on Malteses.

p.s. It's the jam by the way.

Ngonge, it's a treat man, it's Friday therefore health food amnesia day, the rest of the week its fruits.

The minute you said heartburn, Gaviscon Advert song popped in my head what a feeling……

Lily Dhagta ma is qabta?? What’s that and yes I am sure I can find something to wrap my hands with I just need to punch something repentantly without harming my delicate fingers/skin…..

Babuji…

-Lily-   

Cl Ok go at it like a woman possesed, tape it and post it for future reference to any annoying Farax.

Banned ahh? Yaa ku shaqeynlaha adiga anyway? Poor sods would committ suicide. We have a whole section in the restaurant downstairs, alhamdullilah.

Hello Nuune, I heard you were a calorie counting, sugar checking- my body is a temple sort of person from your buddy across the pond. Is there some truth to this?

nuune   

Hello Lily, lol@colorie checkin, don't remind me dat hehe, and da reason was, within 4 dayz I became heavyweight like my buddy so I had to check da ingredients :D

I have never being faced with long friday like this today, well, in 1 hour and half would be gone.

There is a mosque (African American) close to my work that i go to on fridays since this is the close to downton where i work at...but the think this people call themselves salifis and they dont approve group dua at the end of every juma prayer...i believe there is nothing wrong with group dua...it seems every day there is a group of pple that come up with their own branding of islam... Wallahi Wayab!

Ibtisam   

^^^I think he means when they finish and the Imam (normally in Asian mosques) turns around and does the dua out loud, rather than each doing their own tasbiix and dua. Normally lazy people like this, or those who don't know Arabic or those who think the Imam holy and god may accept it, with so many saying Ameen. He goes to a mashallah mosque which is trying to safe guard his practise so he is just thanking them smile.gif

nuune   

That is what every mosque in Somalia used to do, at the end of the prayer, the Imaam doing the Du'a, that was before 1990, ever since, salaada mala dhameeyey imaamka is the first person to exit from the mosque.

That was so tradition to Somalis though, the wadaad/suufi,xerow doin some du'a in Af Somali &broken Arabic, though du'a for individual is recommended at the end of the prayer, unless Taraawiix & Tahajjud prayers which have long Du'as at the end of the last rak'a.

Anyway, nothin is wrong with group du'a, I haven't seen any hadeeth yet prohibiting group du'as be it Hadeeth Sahiih, Daeef, Mursal, Mutawaatir, Marfuuc, Munqadic, xasan or muddarib.

^ Ibti, are u sure what u talking about....i remember a hadith where it was mentioned the prophet(SAW) used to do dua after the salat...if am wrong please enlighten me...since it seems u know more about the din... is it allowed or not?