Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Waadwaadleh, everyone is an expert. Haye, prove to me it is part of Islam. Show me where the prophet made a habit of doing this, or the saxabah, or the four generations following them. If that fails, show me where the Ucculimah approved of this??

East London mosque use to do this for years and years. Then Four years ago, shike Suteysi came to visit for three days. It was one of the things he advised them against. Few months after he left the Imam did a little speech saying we are not going to do this anymore etc, and that was the end of it.

Ibtisam   

^^^ARe you allergic to the deen??^ icon_razz.gif

I've never been to the Islam section. DOn't like to see people arguing about deenta just for the sake of it. :(

NGONGE   

Damn you, people. She's got the bit between her teeth now and wont let go.

CL,

I think even on your deathbed when your family and friends are gathered round. You will have a long violent cough and they'll think you've died, but, you'll shake your middle finger, beckon them closer and then whisper: "1hr to go" :D

nuune   

Ibtisaam, you are right, and there is nothing to prohibit too in doing unison prayers after obligatory prayers. So, if we say did Prophet Mohamed did that or any Ahaadeeths there to prove it, nope, and is there any Ahaadeeths prohibiting in practicing it, nope, so back to square one, which means, we follow what the prophet did, and he didnt do the group prayers, so we can't do it.

laakin what I don't like is, that Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah will argue and call you Kaafirs if you practice this, very khattar thing to say indeed.

FULL STOP,

Haye, Islamic Section is good place smile.gif

Old man you know me so well, what can I say it’s all about the Drama..

lol@you'll shake your middle finger, beckon them closer and then whisper: "1hr to go"

Ibti my dear- Islamic corner is for everything Islamic nooh?

Ibtisam   

Ngonge: I was not arguing about deenta for the sake of it Ngonge, they asked me something and I gave an explained.

laakin what I don't like is, that Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah will argue and call you Kaafirs if you practice this, very khattar thing to say indeed.

Nuune you are exaggerating there my friend, no one will call you a KAAFIR for making a collective dua. They may tell you it is innovation and all innovation leads to falsehood and finally hellfire, but they will never ever tell you that you are Kaafir. Biskina that is some serious accusation, with no basis.