Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

^^ Salaams Ibti - did you have another nightmare about me last night? :D

Norf1 - all the creators of these superheros were on a hallucinating drugs to come up with such things - just asking whether this superhero was a somali or not.

nuune   

Ibti, ooh no, Fox, da joker TV, I have never seen a television network like this, well, seems like they don't care of anything and can say anything, and they enjoying it.

Ibtisam   

^^^No I 've not do you have a link?

Nuune as a busybody (to borrow Ngonge term) I cannot understand how people in the US let their TV channels get away with such stupi*dness. :eek: Can you imagine if ITV or even C4/ 5 Tried half of the things Fox gets away with. UK TV at least pretends to be neutral and responsible. The US is like our tabloids: tabloid TV channels.

Malika   

Afternoon fellow trollers and the unknown one.

Jummac wanagsaan, Jumaaac Mubarak yaa ummati NABI MUHAMMED[sAW].. smile.gif

CL,Nani amekuzi hivyo? Is it the old man, did he upset you? Tell aunty Malika,I shall march to his office and sort him out for ya..

Ibtisam   

^^Jumca Kareem.

Brazil's Maurren Higa Maggi (who is leading the long jump) was cleared by the Brazil's authorities of a doping offence because they upheld her claim that the positive test was caused by a hair removal cream. :eek: She lies!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^No I 've not do you have a link?

Nuune as a busybody (to borrow Ngonge term) I cannot understand how people in the US let their TV channels get away with such stupi*dness. :eek: Can you imagine if ITV or even C4/ 5 Tried half of the things Fox gets away with. UK TV at least pretends to be neutral and responsible. The US is like our tabloids: tabloid TV channels.

I prefer US telly to the British nonsense. The British media let the side down when David Kelly died. And, no, not even the British people would care.

ps

The clip you put there is in itself a propaganda piece. ;)

NGONGE   

^^ Unlike British TV, huh? Take the blinkers off, dear. Go read some of the rubbish they spouted about Mrs Blair (the BBC no less). Or Mr Brown's bad eye. Or just watch one witty episode of 'Have I got News For You'. At least the Americans are upfront about their hatred. All fair in love and war and all that. icon_razz.gif

(talking of which, where is CL?). :D

Ibtisam   

^^^She was mad at you and the whole world when she woke up this morning. She was angry. I kept well out of her way. :(

There is a difference between "NEWS" and comedy shows Ngonge. How can you compare "Have I got News for You with Fox news??? You need to take the blinkers off old man.