Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

chubacka   

if white men cnt jump, bengali women cnt dance!

I really wished there were a few somali isslamo there to show them wots wot.

Ibtisam   

10.00am. Already awake at uni, had breakfast, ready to goooooooooooooooo.... :confused: where? erm to do work I guess... maybe more coffee...

Ibtisam   

^^^Yes, because when I stay at home, my family think I have nothing better to do, and they make me do all kinds of madness, hang my head out and clean the windows from the outside, move the sofas, put a new carpet on the sitting room, wash outside the house (down the steps in the street) Make some food for the old lady that lives across the street, take them to visit ill relatives on the otherside of london and basically slave for the day. And since I rarely ever stay at home, they save all these things up for that one day I stay at home and make me feel guilty. I need a sister to come and live with me, maybe then she'd share and I can study at home.

Did I mention all the old ladies come from the mosque come to my house after they finish at the mosque on weekends, and stay all night and interrogate you when you take their tea/ food in. Then they leave behind endless washing.

In summary North, you cannot study in a Somali house as girl and expect people to leave you alone. :D

Ibtisam   

^^ Must be old age, you go to sleep really early then wake up early and knock on everyones door demanding why they are sleeping late! :Dicon_razz.gif Playing kubad sounds like a fun.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^Are you offering North??? I'm sending it off next sunday inshallah

Should be a quiet week at work (cost reports all done) so I might as well have a gander :D