Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

^Indeed,trust him..I believe the guy suffers from obsessesively thinking thoughts of sexual nature,combined that with poor impluse control he ends up getting into trouble alot here.. :D

But again, he can be funny sometimes..Lol

Ms DD   

yes. I cry for no reason. Someone said my sou is crying..for what, I dont know . Hello to you too

Yup..something is wrong with Ducaysane. How can someone find rude something so innocent as my nick.

He made request.

Ibtisam   

^^^Well your name is not erm Ahm* as innocent as some of the other things he comments on. I mean he is only a man after all, and your name is suggestive :Dducks

I don't why you can't stop crying. Maybe you are just hormonal or something. Or you are sad unconsciously. :confused:

Ibtisam   

^^Sorry yes, where did you creep in from, I thought it was quality time for me and Ms DD.

How are you and are you sleeping now??

P.s.s You.. SHy?? Hahah llool, don't make me laugh! The things you've said since 2002!! :eek:

Ibtisam   

^^Loool you fool! :D Now as in since I last saw you on troll corner and you was moaning and crying due to lack of sleep.

I'm studying [or I should be] WHY what exciting plans do you have?

Oh well..nothing exciting...but who studies on Sat honestly!- a Sunny day and crowds are trolling in London streets. I tell you - go out and do something fun - you won't learn a thing on Sat...

Where is ms DD anyway?

Cheers

Ibtisam   

^^^It is raining like MAD right now. I doubt anyone is on the streets! sunny day you must be kidding, it is crazy. I'd sit here and watch from the window :D

Thanks, but I study any time and day, there are no rules. <<nerd redface.gif

Ms DD has customers haada, she'll be back, your fault, she run away from you!

Ibtisam   

^^^You are so nasty!!! I meant she must be working at the shop!!!! redface.gif You twisted.... shiiid, you better edit that if you want her to ever talk to you again!

It is called UK weather. No it is cold.