Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Faheema.   
Ibty lol@3hrs for hair, though if she was organised she would apply the Henna the day before (henna always looks best when it's a day old) go to bed early then do her hair first thing, mind you a very simple hair do rather than usual tower :D ...Then again we're talking about Somalis, nothing is ever simple smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Stoic is chatting up CL. Faheema should we sing them a song?? :D

Lool indeed somali's will never do simple! Tower all the way hehe

LOL@Ibti..

Qst- after spending all that money, why ist in most of Somali weddings the bride & groom enter the hall 11pm? Second, why do they feed people bariis/meat at those unholy hr?

-Lily-   

Ibty & Faheema, the number one problem with Somali weddings is inviting 300 ppl when 60 to 80 of your nearest and dearest, stretch that to maximum 100 will do. No wonder guests become unmanagable.

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool Faheema that boy looks depressed where did you dig it up from :D lol poor stoic!

Lily *waves.

CL and Lily don't waste time trying to understand somali weddings! lol Just go with the flow. We really don't know why or whta they are thinking!

Faheema.   

Stoic, he looks suicidal. :D

Lily, add the recent trend of wedding crashers to that list.

You can't manage a Somali wedding, you will loose your mind just by thinking about it.

-Lily-   

*waves back at Ibti*

I should really be at home in my bed but if going to work means escaping Abo’s flu remedies (maraq, malab, hot milk, puuuuuuuuuuuke) then so be it :( .

Faheema, wedding crashing is so pathetic and says so much about the social life of the crashers. If only they saw themselves in that light!

Ibtisam   

^^^Get well soon. Flu in the summer, I'm so confused, and it is a deadly one too. Maybe you should try your dads remedies, otherwise it will bash you like it did to me.

Lily you and your issues with wedding crashers! HAHA lol I think it is just sad and out of order, but I would not turn them away at the door.

STOIC   

I have one wedding to attend this summer and it is Gaallo wedding.They called me the other day for address.Nothing holds more confusion, emotion and anguish than a Somali wedding! I' think if someone serves a greesy rice and cold turkey in one wedding to all people who are not related to the bride and groom no one will ever show-up without invitation.It is jumble of meat and the Indian rice that is making people show up (of course plus the girls ;) )