Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

North,

I had one root canal done last year. Make sure you get a crown too after she digs into the pocket-it will help both with aesthetic and protect future disease of the tooth pulp. Being scared is Fatal. When the dentist is drilling on the root just think about something that will veer your thoughts away from the procedure. Don’t be too fearful to interrupt the dentist after all you want to get it done with it quickly, right? Don’t squirm freely since it will save time both for you and the dentist. My feeling now after I get it done last year it was a pleasant experience. Just tune off the nature of the experience when you are on that chair :D

^Quick Q, completely unrelated but do you talk about dentistry when courting Xalimos. I'm guy and your endless talk about this is boring me, complete turn off Saaxib.

Ibtisam   

^^^Why was you think of Stoic is THAT way to start with yaa Che :confused: Stoic talk somemore dentistry, so you can turn him off completely. icon_razz.gif

:D

North good luck, make sure you get the little sticker "I went to the dentist and did not cry...or die"

NGONGE   

^^ :D

He gets their attention by telling them that they have a nice smile then asks what type of tooth paste they use, whilst still keeping their interest but he finally spoils it all by spitting out a statistic about the number of people that don't brush regularly leading to them having bad teeth.

STOIC   

Che,

Since all the power I’ve to cripple a Xalimo is talking about dentistry Yes I do talk incessantly about dentistry when I’m courting them. They all fall resolutely out of control when I talk about it.

Since you started with a spiteful goal of your own I want you to find one dental issue I ever posted here without it being started by another person. :confused:

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Stoic talk somemore dentistry,

Is that what does it for you?. In that case, do you wanna see my molars ;)

LoooooooooL@NGONE

On second thought Stoic, I couldn't help Northerner's calaacal.

Ibtisam   

No I was just worried that you had a little A*hem on stoic, so I was telling him to bore you to death. :D So he can be save. icon_razz.gif