Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

MZanzi   

The Egyptians play very well but the only problem is that they have an attitude problem. They look down upon fellow Africans and think they are not Africans. .

Good luck to Cameroon - fellow Africans please rally behind the African team with the right attitude.

go go go CAMEROON

Originally posted by Nuurein:

The Egyptians play very well but the only problem is that they have an attitude problem. They look down upon fellow Africans and think they are not Africans. .

Good luck to Cameroon - fellow Africans please rally behind the African team with the right attitude.

go go go CAMEROON

I never noticed that from any Egyptian. They are proud Africans. If you wanna support Cameroon,just say so L0L :D

I am with Egypt here,they play FANTASTIC Good ol fashioned African Classy football. Alla ya cizak smile.gif

Gediid   

Its ironic that the net worth of the whole Egyptian team is well below the market value of Drogba alone.... Go Al Ahly sorry Go Egypt

Zafir   

Originally posted by Ms DD:

Tell me ..What other sports is Canada known for?

Curling If ever you need someone to do sweeping of your floors to make them look brand spanking new, think of us Canadians.

N.O.R.F   

^^They do. They also have Rugby and Cricket teams but cant really play those games in the baraf.

ps your pm inbox is full

Ohhhhhhh shittttttttt ,,,

It is Ok now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

we should open a SABBAAXAD CHAMPIONSHIP in Burco ,,, that would make us starts i guess :D

N.O.R.F   

LooL

Maan kaaga sheekeeyay oday aan ku arkay Boliis Steeshanka Hargaisa oo gacan loogu duubay maro? Marku xafiiska soo galay ayuu midi yidhi 'waar ma odaygi shalayto la sabaaxadayay baa?' :D