Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Writing minutes of a meeting ,,,, the notes were taken badly and i'm swimming in the pool of remembering what has been said/discussed.

How about you ,,, what is new rather than sneaking to the facebook and SOL as a silent khaawisaad ,, ? :D

^ I know alot about minutes. You've just reminded me that I need to make sure i send some in tommorow.

Who said I was a silent member? I might be there I might not who knows.

Malika   

So Egypt took the African cup yet again..Sixth year! :mad:

What a ceremony! African cup had trully moved a peg or two..

NGONGE   

^^ Edward Wilmot Blyden, Jomo Kenyatta, Kwame Nkrumah, Haile Sellassie, W.E.B. Du Bois ,Marcus Garvey, Kwabena Ashanti. Robert Mugabe, can you hear me Robert? Your boys took one hell of a beating! Your boys took one hell of a beating! :D

Shityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ,,,, i'm still a Cameronian supporter though ,, no way i will Support Egypt even if the take the cup for the coming 50 years ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Baluug   

^C'mon, where's your sense of nationalism? You should be a Somali/SLand supporter and nothing else. If they don't make it, just turn off the TV. :D At least that's the way I'd be if Canada were any good at soccer....

I'm a Somalilander and Pan-Africanism as well ,,, when my national team can't make it then you know where my support goes.

I still remember those guys at Egypt airport ,,,, where they were taking my SL passport asking their fellows if anybody knows Somaliland , :D