Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

I didn't think pple got married on Ramadhan but apparently they do. I just came back from a wedding...they decided to celebrate their marriage (in the masjid) by feeding the fasting three days in a row. Mashallah...it was beautiful. Imagine the ajar and blessings for that couple...all those pple making dua for them.

But it is hard to get marrried in RAmadan sow maaha ? ...... well, at least the kasban must be away from the house during the day hadii kele wixii dhaca isagaa ka masuul ah :D

Originally posted by Andromeda:

I didn't think pple got married on Ramadhan but apparently they do. I just came back from a wedding...they decided to celebrate their marriage (in the masjid) by feeding the fasting three days in a row. Mashallah...it was beautiful. Imagine the ajar and blessings for that couple...all those pple making dua for them.

very kol... thats how it should be done! i second that. forget about the hollywood cat copying drama. added to my to do list.

Som@li   

Yes, people get married in Ramadaan, and it is great for what that couple has done. Masha Allah.

JC, adiga ma waxaa kuu muuqda dagaal ka keliya? Doob dareen baa dilay! :D

NGONGE   

grey_kitten.jpg

The spitting image of the kitten above is sitting on my desk right now. I think it's going to be a long day in the office. :D