Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

I think Ghanima quit her job. She's a smelly student now. I doubt you'll be seeing much of her on these parts anymore. :D

North moved house. He probably got lost on his way home last night. He's possibly, right now, trying to get his car out of some quick sand in the Empty Quarter. :D

Serenity is reading this but she can't reply. She needs to conserve her energy for when she has to peel that orange at iftaar time.

Did you notice that Val had that name for longer than is usual? She's letting herself go that one..

Intel   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Did you notice that Val had that name for longer than is usual? She's letting herself go that one..

:D:D

magac ay ku ladan tahay ayeey heshay ee dhaaf dee :D

Come on .............. the list is longer than 3 ppl dee ... how come you can't complete the list of the team you are subscribed to ? :D

Or you scared from some ppl ??

NGONGE   

^^ :D ...well there is Lilly, Dahia, Ms D&D and Cano G. But they're not consistent enough for comment.

(This is what we've been reduced to now).

ps

Whatever happened to Rahima by the way? That one always made me feel like a naughty little boy being told off by the headmistress. :D

hehe ,, probably taking some time off. I don't know why SOL is so tiring by da way.

and what happened to Hunguri, the biggest hijacker in the house these days ??

N.O.R.F   

Well, I left work at 2.30pm, went to the DEWA office only to find it closed, did some shopping and now watching Condi talk her usual nonesense.

Gaajo, my alarm let me down this morning and no suxur,,

Ng, kuwa yar yar sambuusaha ha ka dhameenin :D